Chapter 13

Ashley's POV

3 years later.

Today is the day I'm going to ask Andy to marry me. I went with Jinxx and Sammi last week to pick out a ring.

It's black with five diamonds.

"Andy get dressed I want to go for a walk." I said get before sun set and he nodded.

"Okay" he said pecking me in the lips and getting up.

A few minuets later he walked out dressed and his hair done.

"Ready." I asked holding my hand out.

"Yeah." He said taking and we started our walk.

I planned on proposing to him where we had our first date at sun set.

We got there as the sun started to set.

When it got to where it looked like it was sinking in the lake I made Andy stand up.

"Andy I love you. I have since the day I laid my eyes in you. Now that I have you I don't know how I lived with out you. Andy I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Baby will you marry me?" I asked pulling out the ring.

Andy's POV

It has been another wonderful 3 years with Ashley.

Yes we have our ups and down but we always pull through.

"Ashey?" I said looking up at him.

"What is it, baby?" He asked taking his eyes off the TV.

"I love you." I said as a smile spread across my face and his.

"I love you too baby." He said then kissed me.

After a few hour Ashley walked in and closed the door.

"Andy get dressed I want to go for a walk." He said and did I was told.

We walked down to the dock and sat down.

We stay for a few minuets before he told me to get up.

"Andy I love you. I have since the day I laid my eyes in you. Now that I have you I don't know how I lived with out you. Andy I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Baby will you marry me?" He asked then pulled out the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

I started crying and then I realized that I haven't answered him.

"Ashey I would love to marry you. So yes." I said and he slipped the ring on my finger.

He stood up and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you Andy Biersack forever and always." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Ashley Purdy forever and always." I said then pulled away to kiss him.

AN

Okay this chapter and the next chapter are going to be short.

This is also the last chapter and the next one will be the epilogue.

I will be starting two more stories one will be Andley and I don't know about the other one yet and I will be finishing my other one.

Sorry for another long authors note.

Thanks for reading!!