Chapter Three

Hellooo my beloved readers!!
Soo I hope you liked the story until now...
And again I own nothing
BTW imagine Charles like the pic but with red hair & hazel eyes~

"Well mate" Charles asked the young, unknown to him, vampire "err...sure" Vlad said, feeling more than a little disgust that he needed the redhead help.
"Ok, so this Hogsmeade, a magical village, there is Zoko's joke shop, there you have The three broomsticks, a bar & a restaurant, and over the lake is Hogwarts, the magic school of the UK" Charles said while first pointing to a old, slightly run down store, which attract many customers.
The bar the breather mentioned, 'The three broomsticks' looked even more run down and dirty then the joke shop.
Finally, Vlad looked towards the so called 'magic school', Hogwarts, was it? He thought.
The magic school was indeed 'magical' looking, its grand castle overlooking the deep blue lake. It has nothing on Romania Vlad thought.
"So this is it, I guess" Charles said nervously, there was this aura around Vlad that he couldn't understand, it was as if Vlad could & would kill him if he piss him off and that was making him uneasy. "Ok, so-" "Charles! " Charles was cut off when someone called his name. Both boys looked in the direction the voice came from, only to see a black haired, hazel eyed man running towards them. Charles, who quickly identified the man as his father, called out to him "hey dad, what are you doing here?" Charles asked "I came to pick you up, we're having a meeting with everyone & we thought you'd like to be there" the man explained, sending an apologizing smile to the raven haired boy his son was with.
"Emm r-right, sorry Vlad, guess I have to go" Charles said, while giving the boy the same smile as his father. "it's all right, I should head home anyway" Vlad gave them an innocent smile, which unknown to them was fake.
"I guss I'll see you around" Charles called to the boy's retreating figure, Vlad simply waved. With a quick glance at his father, they both teleported to Grimmauld place, where the Order Of The Phoenix were meeting.

Soooo this is it..
Did you liked it?
I hope you did♡♡♧
Until next time
Bye-biee
-WD