Chapter Ten

I own nothing
So sorry for taking so long to update

Charles was shocked.
Only a moment ago, his so called ' brother' has said that he was dead, how is that possible, when you're standing right here? Then there were that strange man, who could actually see the house , and what seemed to be his daughter, storming into the room with a murderous expression.
"Hey dad, Ingrid" Vlad said a little bit too casually, "hey Ingrid? !" The raven haired girl, who was beautiful , screamed at him, " do you have any idea how worried I was, you idiot? !" She screeched. " Sorry...?" Vlad tried only to be hit on the head and crashed in a tight hug from the girl. "Who are you? !" Apparently, his mother had had enough, "who me?" The long raven haired man asked innocently, with a finger pointed at himself with a way too innocent smile, "I'm your worst nightmare" he said darkly, innocent smile turning into a terrifying glare. " Dad, stop it" Vlad said with obvious amusement. " DAD? ! No no no Harry, you are aware that I am your FATHER!, riright? " James asked with sheet white face, "who do you think you are, you pitiful breather? !" The strange man bellowed while the other members gave him a weird looks, Charles included, what did he mean in 'breather'? Charles wondered to himself. Suddenly, Remus Lupine gave a strong sound, "y-you're a vampire" he choked out and all three, father, daughter, and son, brought a fang included terrefing smiles. Lily screamed and screeched about her precious poor baby who was turned into a monster which resulted in horrifying glares from the so called ' monsters'. " Well, I suggest we all calm down" headmaster Dumbeldore said rather calmly, "I apologies for my people behavior, mister...." "Dracula, Count Dracula" the man smirked, he pointed to the girl "Ingrid, my daughter" and th en to Vlad, "and this is my son, Vlad". " Well, mister Dracula, I'm sure you know that this boy is not your son and is not named Vlad, rather he is James's and Lily's eldest son, Harry Potter" Dumbeldore replied, and opened his mouth to talk again but was cut off by Ingrid " Vlad is my brother, my father's son and that is how it has been for the past fourteen years" she said in an icey voice. "Either way, I want Har-Vlad to come to Hogwarts"

Finally finished
Hope you like it
Bye-biee
- WD