Chapter Seven

Me own nothing

They came in quickly, they being James, Sirius, Dumbeldore and Severus Snape, Hogwarts's potions master & professor. They sneaked into the hotel room with a simple 'Alohomora' spell. When they got in they saw many shopping bags on the ground and the couch that was in the room, they heard a slight movement in one side of the room and saw two beds, and two raven haired teenagers sleeping in each bed. On one bed there was a nineteen-ish looking girl that was quite beautiful, while on the other bed was an handsome boy with a pale complexion. They nodded at each other before Dumbeldore sent a 'Stupefy' at the boy just in case, grabbing him and appeared in Grimmauld place. The minute they arrived Lily and Charles run to the boy, who they think Harry is, only for Charles to look at the boy in confusion while Lily hugged him tight."what's wrong Charles? " His father asked, noticing the look on his son's face, "are you sure it's him?" He replied to the slight confusion of the order members, "what do you mean Charles? " his headmaster asked him, "i met him yesterday, his name is Vlad and he's visiting with his family from Romania" Charles explained. "You must be mistaken, Charles. This kind of spell doesn't fail" Dumbeldore said in a kind voice, "maybe when he dissappeared he got adopted and became Vlad" Remus offered, "well all we can do now is to wait" professor Mcgonagall said strictly.
-------------------break line------------
When Vlad woked up he was confused. He was pretty sure his and Ingrid's room didn't smelled like that. Then there were the voices of people, of breathers he didn't know, so with no choice he opend his eyes. Instantly, the bright light caused his eyes to shut tightly, when he opend them again they were fine so he sat up and looked around. He saw the group of breathers fight among themselves and he sigh, what have he got himself into?

Soo if you have any idea on how to continue, plez tell me
Until next time
Bye-biee
- WD