Chapter Four

Hiiii
How's it going??
Soooo what do you think the meeting is about? Plez tell me I don't know!!!
P.s I own nothing

Father & son arrived at Grimmauld place, the childhood home of James Potter's, Charles's father,best friend and practically brother, the lord of the most ancient & noble house of Black, Sirius Black, the white seep of the Black family and the headquarters of the order of the ponix. " 'sup proges, pup (A/N I have no idea how he calls Harry...so bare with my stupidity) " Sirius asked, pulling both father and son into a 'bro'-hug, "all's lovely paddy" James replied to his bestie, dragging him and his son to the meeting room, where the other members of the order were already talking among themselves. "well it seems that everyone is here" the grandfatherly voice of Albus Dumbeldore, headmaster of Hogwarts school of wizardry and witchcraft, echoed in the room, catching all of the attending attention. "So, what is so important that you had to call a meeting so suddenly?" Remus Lupine, another bestie of James's, Charles's god-father and a not-so-secretly werewolf, asked his old headmaster in a light yet serious voice, Dumbeldore's face grimed while his lips formed a frown as he said "I have very important and very very bad news" he looked around and when he saw the bright faces dimming he sigh, he absolutely hated to bring even more sorrow to his people. "I have found out that Charles is not the real boy-who-lived" he said gravely, and felt even worse when he saw the confusion and fear his words has brought to the members of the light and he could understand them, without the chosen one, without the boy-who-lived, how could they defeat the darkest and most horrible dark lord of them all, the great dark lord Voldemort?
"What do you mean by that?! How could Charles not be the boy-who-lived?! He has the scar and He-who-should-not-be-named had tried to kill him all this time!!" Lily potter said outraged, if her baby wasn't the chosen one than why was that monster after him?! If he wasn't than why did she lost her other baby? Her beautiful son who had her eyes. Lily choked on a sob, did her eldest son died for nothing?!

Well that it for now..
I hope you liked it and that you'll keep reading ¤
Bye-biee
-WD