Chapter Eleven

Once again, I own nothing

Hermione was confused.
She knew that there was something wrong if they called an important meeting all of a sudden, yet she never thought it would be something like this. Charles wasn't the true boy-who-lived, rather his older brother was.
His older brother, Harry. Whom nobody ever heard about. The older brother who could care less about them.
The older brother who was a vampire.
Then she heard the headmaster's announcement of the the vampire coming to Hogwarts.
Not only was he not human and totally rude, he was going to be at the same school as them!? But she forced herself to calm down, just because he was not human doesn't mean he was a bad guy.
But he's so rude a voice whispered in her head, only to be answered by a different, lighter voice saying that they did kidnapped him.
"Who told you that I want to go to Hogwarts? " Vlad asked with a scowl at the headmaster, "oh but my boy, you have magic. It's only natural that you'll go to Hogwarts so you could learn how to control it" the kind old man replied with a warm smile.
Hermione smiled, her headmaster really was the best. She looked towards her best friends - Charles and Ron.
Ron looked confused, but that wasn't new, while Charles looked a little pissed off, probably from when Vlad snapped at Lily.
She didn't understand why he snapped at her like that, Lily was a kind and loving mother, one of the best mothers she knew.
Did something happen between them? Did he forgot Lily was his mother?
Ao many things and answers flashed throughout her head, trying to find the correct answer. Was it possible that Lily did something to the raven haired boy? No, not a chance.
So why? Why did the boy hated his own parents?

Sorry if it's too short
Bye-biee
- WD