Chapter Sixteen

Me not own

Fred and Gorge were happy.
They just knew they'll get along with the Dracula siblings.
And it wasn't because they thought Ingrid was beautiful or that Vlad is hilarious.
They just did.
Like they knew that this year will be great.
After the whole fiasco with Vlad and his family, everyone retired to bed, well, everyone except the twins.
They sneaked into the room that hosted the Dracula siblings.
They were met with two identical glares that made them shudder, although the glares disappeared once the two raven haired teenagers saw it was them.
Instead, the glares where replaced with small smiles.
" Can I help you? " the girl, Ingrid, asked them with a raised eyebrow and amusement in her voice and eyes.
"Why-" "yes-" "you-" "do" , the twins finished each other words, and they could see that the vampires amusement grow.
" We would like-" "for you to join our-" "pranks industry", the twins told the siblings.
"And what makes you think we do pranks?" Vlad asked with clear amusement in his voice, "you-" "look-" " like-" " you-" "do" Fred and Gorge replied with huge grins covering their faces.
Both siblings shared a look before looking back to the twins with a trouble-promise (the fu** is this?! IDK!) smirks.
" I think we'll get along just fine".

Annnd done
Sorry if this is too short. .
And so so sorry for the long wait, I was stuck with no ideas
Bye-biee
- WD