Chapter Six

Hello my readers
I have nothing to say
BTW I own nothing

Vlad was bored. Again.
It was only a few hours after he left the redhead breather and he didn't know what to do, should he return to the hotel room or-he saw the sun picking from the horizon and he cursed. Was it already dawn? He could feel his skin burning from the sun and he run vampire-speed towards the hotel he and his family were staying In. He arrived at the hotel quickly and was happy to see the many many shopping bag that decorated the room he shared with his sister, it meant that Ingrid was back but seeing that the sun was out he felt a little bit stupid, of course his sister be back before dawn. "Are you going to stare all night or are you going to sleep? " the sleepy yet sharp voice of his sister broke him out of his trance, he turned in the direction of the voice and saw his sister's bed, the curtains slightly open to show Ingrid's sleepy face and he figured he woked her "sorry" he muttered and went to his own bed to sleep, it was a long day.

-------------break line-----------------
"W-what do you mean in Britain?, where in Britain?!" Sirius asked shakily, was his god-son really alive and so close? "I don't know where exactly, but his magical signel was sighted in Hogsmeade this evening" the aged headmaster said. Lily could feel the hope blossom in her chest, could it be? Could her baby be alive? Could she be reunited with her beloved son? "How can we find him? " she asked in a hopeful voice that brought a smile to her husband's face "do you have something of him? " professor Minerva Mcgonagall, Hogwarts transformation teacher, asked her former students. "We have his blanket, the one we took him out of the hospital with" James said, "could you bring it here?" The professor asked again which caused James to nod, then he 'acico'ed the blanket from his house to his arms and gave it to his former headmaster.
Dumbeldore brought a map of Britain into the room, muttered a spell under his breath and the blanket glowed before it showed a small era next to Hogsmead, many identified it as an hotel room. The room's number said '13' and Dumbeldore smiled.
"This is where Harry Potter is"

See you
Bye-biee
- WD