part 2

And now, I'm homeless.

"What am I gonna do now?" bulong ko. I can sleep on my penthouse but that would be a long ride from here.

It would surely affect my study kapag duon ako tumira since may class ako nang 7:00 A.M sa ibang subjects ko. Ayaw ko din namang bumbyahe nang 3 hours araw araw kapag papasok ako.

I may not look like it but I really don't want to fail. I really worked hard and did my best last semester pero hirap talaga akong intindihin ang mga subjects namin.

I'm acting like a jerk in front of my parents since I'm mad at them. The pressure that they were giving me was too much and it was hurting me.

Sino ba naman ang gustong mai-kumpara sa iba?

I do want to make them proud of me.

Anyway, Hindi din ako pwedeng mag-absent since may rules sa college namin and it includes three absent on a specific subject and you're drop.

If I dropped one of my subject I'm sure that my Dad would strangle me and my Mom would surely slap me to death.

I've been a total disappointment to them as it is. I don't want to make them so mad at me.

And most importantly, I'm inspired to go to school since I'm courting someone.

I'm in love, you know.

I'm in love to someone who's the exact opposite of me.

I'm a varsity player while that girl was a nobody. Well, not exactly a nobody. I'm pretty popular in our university since I'm a basketball player and she's just an ordinary student.

She's smart and I'm not. She excels Academically and I mean it. I heard from her classmates that the lowest grade that she always get was 1.25. Most students could only dream to get a grade like that and I'm one of them too. I want to be like her.

She has a bright future ahead of her while I don't. I know na kapag wala ang company nang parents ko I would have a hard time finding my self a job since I'm not that capable and surely not smart enough.

I usually go to the bar together with my friends while she on the other hand, prefers to study in the library all the time.

I courted her honestly because she's different from the girls that I know.

She doesn't have the 'beauty' but she has 'brains'. What I mean is, hindi sya kagandahan pero matalino sya and that was enough to make me fall for her.

She's just 5 feet 4 inches while I'm 6 feet 2 inches.

I have a perfect body while my girl was flat chested. Like a washboard.

My nose was proud and pointy while my girl has a shy nose. I would like to describe it that way since parang nagtatago ang ilong nya.

I met her nuong foundation day nang university namin. I was with my friends and since open ang lahat nang colleges dahil may mga booths and programs sila we decided to go around the university and watch some of the events.

She's the emcee on their college event. The way she interacted with her peers was amazing and you can tell by the way she talk that she's knowledgeable enough.

After that I became her stalker.

Madali ko lang nalaman ang mga informations tungkol sa kanya since kilala sya sa college nila.

I do admire her a lot.

Nalaman ko ang mga achievements nya and I've become obsessed about it.

Nalaman ko din na nakapasok sya sa University namin through scholarship.

My family was wealthy while she, on the other hand was just living a simple life that's why I've been secretly courting her. My friends doesn't even know about it.

Don't belittle her because she really doesn't want to get into any relationship while she's studying. I've became her secret admirer bago ko sya nagawang ligawan sa personal.

Every single letters na inilalagay ko sa locker nya ay tinatapon nya lang sa trashcan without even reading it!

It took me one semester bago ko sya napapayag na ligawan ko sya but up until now she's still so distant towards me.

I was snapped out of my stupor nang biglang nag ring ang cellphone ko.

And look who's calling! It's my best buddy.

"Brian! Wanna go on the bar with me? I'm free tonight" pag-aaya sa akin ni Xander.

Mike Alexander Hernandez was one of my best buddy. Nakilala ko sya nuong First year college pa lang kami and since then naging magkaibigan na kami.

He was smart and I mean it. Hindi sya madalas makakuha nang grade na 1.00 but the lowest grade he always get was 2.00 kasi hindi sya masyadong nakakapag focus sa pag aaral dahil nagta-trabaho na din sya sa isang company.

"Alright, I do need it right now" Pag sang-ayon ko and I drove to the bar na lagi naming pinupuntahan.

"I bet you got scolded again" he pointed out.

"It's worst, Pinalayas ako ni Mommy" She will surely not give me any money again aside from the money that I took in the vault.

"Your Mom was scarily strict with you" I heard some noises on the background and I'm sure na papunta na din sya sa bar. "Let's talk later. It's not good to talk in the phone while driving"

He ended the call after saying that.