Part 4

Habang naglalakad ako ay ilang beses pa akong natumba bago ako makarating sa parking lot.

"I shouldn't have drunk too much" bulong ko and I struggled to find the key of my car.

My alcohol tolerance was actually low but I'm still trying improve it to make me look more cool.

Everything around me was swirling and I feel so nauseous. I took a deep breath before starting my car and it's really annoying cause it's hard to find the fucking buttons since my vision was blurry and it feels like I'm chasing the stupid bottons.

I was startled when I looked at the road.

"Oh, fuck me! Even the road was moving!" Reklamo ko and I rubbed my eyes. I waited for it to stop moving before driving my car but it doesn't seem like it will stop.

"How am I supposed to drive now?" Sigaw ko. I was tempted to call for my personal driver or to call for a taxi but I can't find my phone.

I looked outside and I saw the bar dancing.

"Why the fuck is it dancing?" I muttered confusedly.

I don't want to go back there to hire someone to drive me. Everything was making me dizzy and if I moved out of my car I might throw up and I don't want that to happen.

The fucking tree was laughing at me! And even the buildings were dancing!

Alright, someone might have put a drugs on my drinks.

I rubbed my eyes again and I sighed.

"Alright, I'll just fucking follow the dancing road" I drived my car slowly at first then I felt that it's moving too slow like a turtle so I drived it faster.

I saw the electric post playing jumping rope with it's wire and I got distracted by the silly electric post.

"What a silly electric post" I laughed a little then out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar image.

"Isn't that my darling?" bulong ko and I gently rubbed my eyes.

I'm drunk and I could barely recognize anything but when it comes to my darling I wouldn't mistake her for anything or anyone else.

I'm sure that it is my darling walking on the street in the middle of the night.

"How far is she from where I am?" I drived my car again para sana tumakas dahil ayaw kong makita nya akong lasing.

Wait, am I calling her my darling? weird.

Maybe she's really my darling angel.

I was distracted by my thoughs kaya hindi ko napansin na mali na pala ang direction ko at nagulat na lang ako dahil may nabangga ako!

I stoped the car instantly and I was shocked so it took me a minute before I was dragged out of my drunken stupor.

"I killed someone" nanginginig na ako and I was sweating bullets already "I killed someone!" Usal ko pa ulit at nagmadali akong bumaba sa sasakyan ko at hinanap ko kung saan tumilapon yung nabangga ko.

Nang nakita ko sya ay agad ko syang nilapitan. There's a blood flowing out of her head and I think she's dead!

I fucking killed someone!

No, she's not just 'someone'! She's my girl!

I looked around at walang ibang taong nasa paligid namin.

She's unlucky!

I was so damn nervous and I don't know what to do.

I may kiss my freedom goodbye for the reason that I can be locked up in jail for killing someone and for drunk driving!