Part 7

**BRENT's POV**

Pagkatapos kong maligo ay nakita ko na nakatulog na si Maxie. It's past two in the morning already and we should really get some sleep.

I choose to sleep on the floor since hindi pa ako pwedeng tumabi sa bed kasama si Maxie.

She would be mad at me if I did that.

Anyway, hindi naman ako nagmamadali. I want to gain her trust and love first.

I've sobber up a little but still, I'm exhausted kaya madali akong nakatulog.

It was eight in the morning nang nagising ako and the first thing I saw was Maxie.

"Why are you up so early in the morning?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"I still have to go home Ian and besides may pasok pa ako mamayang 10:00" Paliwanag nya at naghilamos muna sya at nagsuklay bago nya naisipang umuwi.

Oh, I think hindi na ako makakapasok sa first subject ko.

"Ihahatid na lang kita. Just wait me for a minute. Mag bibihis lang ako" tumayo kaagad ako para sana mag ayos pero pinigilan nya ako.

"No need. Mag ayos ka na lang para makahabol ka sa second subject mo. Magkita na lang tayo sa Library mamaya" She insisted kaya inihatid ko lang sya palabas sa building at hinintay ko muna na makasakay sya sa jeepney bago ako bumalik sa condo para mag bihis.

One thing that I like to her was, she's not that clingy.

Hindi sya yung tipo nang babae na nagpapaligaw pa lang pero hindi na kaagad makatiis na hindi makita ang isa't-isa.

She still know her responsibilities.

Unlike some girls na nasa ligawan stage pa lang pero they want each other to be committed sa isa't-isa  kaagad. Like, the guy should stay loyal sa nililigawan nya and the girl should do the same too.

That was somehow right but as I said, Maxie was different.

"Commitment" was not on her vocabulary yet. She will do the things that she normally do and she won't change any of them just for my sake. She's not limiting whatever I want to do either.

I can do whatever I want nang hindi sinasabi sa kanya.

I can go wherever I want nang hindi nagpapaalam sa kanya.

Hindi nya din ako pinagbabawalan na lumapit o makipag kaibigan sa ibang babae.

It's my choice kung lalandi ako o hindi. I still have my freedom to do whatever I want.

Wala namang mawawala sa kanya kung magloloko ako since I'm just her suitor and she could just dump me whenever she wanted to.

She's leaving everything up to me.

Sweet words means nothing to her.

Unlike some girls na kapag sinabihan lang nang matatamis na salita, kinikilig na kaagad.

I don't even have her number yet. I can ask her classmates for her number but I'm afraid that if I do that she would be mad at me. I know her Facebook account but up until now hindi nya pa ina-accept ang friend request ko.

Pwede ko syang I-chat pero sigurado akong mapupunta lang iyon sa message request and I'm not even sure kung babasahin nya iyon. I don't want to pester her that much baka maisip nya na panggulo lang ako.

If I want to tell something to her then I will need to look for her and tell it to her personally.

At kapag hindi ko sya mahanap then I could just write a letter and put it on her locker since nuong pinayagan nya na akong manligaw sa kanya hindi nya na kaagad itinatapon ang mga letters ko sa kanya.

If it's my love letter she would immediately throw it away without reading it but if I wrote an important letter then she will keep it.

Hindi sya katulad nang ibang babae na kapag nagpapaligaw dapat sya ang maging priority and such.

She will slap me for sure if I do that.

She wants me to focus on my study and not on her.

I'm not her priority either. Her priority was her studies, next is her mother, then her job and so on. I'm on the last of her list of priorities.

Her world doesn't revolves on me since I'm nothing but just her suitor.

This is why I want to prove to her that I'm worthy of her. I want her to see that  I would stay loyal to her kahit hindi nya ako pagbawalan sa kahit anong bagay.

It's not like wala syang pakialam sa akin. It's more like she wants us to have a healthy relationship where both of us doesn't need to worry about cheating and such.

Nagkasama lang kami ngayon dito sa Condo since nabangga ko sya at dito ko sya dinala. And she was exhausted kaya nakatulog kaagad sya but normally, She won't allow us to sleep in the same place.

I like that she's using her brain before getting into a relationship.

She's not beautiful and she's not trying to be perfect. She love her self that way and she's comfortable the way she is.

And I love her for that reason.

Anyway, pagkatapos kong magbihis ay pumunta na ako kaagad sa University. It's not that far from here so I'm sure na makakaabot pa ako sa second subject.