Part 20

I was on my way to Maxie's house. Susunduin ko sya ngayon since I'm gonna have a date with her on my Condo.

I don't want to go in the cinema since Reggy keeps on bothering me. Hindi nya ako tinigilan kagabi and he keeps on sending dirty messages to me just to encourage me to do something nasty to my darling.

Maxie will surely slap me if I did that.

Actually, sa bahay sana nila kami manunuod but nanduon ang Mama nya.

Day off ni Maxie ngayon sa trabaho nya at wala kaming pasok so this is a good day to have a romantic date.

I've parked my car on the road at kinuha ko din ang isang tray nang eggs bago ako pumasok sa bahay nila.

"Tita Mommy, Iook! Bumili ako nang eggs" ipinakita ko kay Tita Mommy ang isang tray nang eggs na dala ko and I wriggled my eyebrows happily.

"I told you not to buy anything kapag pupunta ka dito. You should keep your money for your self" usal ni Tita Mommy.

"I have lots of money. I wouldn't be able to finish spending it alone" nakuha ko na ang padala ni Xander and that's the money that I'm using right now.

I'll pay him back kapag naging mayaman na ako or more like kapag may trabaho na ako.

"Ian, let's go?" kakalabas lang ni Maxie sa kwarto nya and she still looks the same.

Still simple and natural.

"Mag di-date kayong dalawa? Be careful on your way then" Paalala naman ni Tita Mommy.

"Alright. I won't drive fast at aalagaan ko si Maxie—" hindi ko pa natatapos ang sasabihin ko nang biglang may tumawag sa akin "Give me a minute, sasagutin ko lang ito" Paalam ko kay Tita Mommy at kay Maxie bago ako lumayo sa kanila.

"Why are you calling me again?" inis na tanong ko kay Reggy.

"Are you with your girl now?" tanong nya naman.

"Of course! Where else could I be?" I want to strangle this guy! Why can't he leave me alone!

"That's good then....Are you going to watch a movie at your place? That's a good choice too. You could do things like—"

I ended the call before he can finish what he's about to say. And I even turned off my phone.

Lumapit ako kay Maxie at nagpaalam na kami kay Tita Mommy bago kami umalis.

Nang nasa sasakyan na kami ay tinanong ako ni Maxie kung sino ang tumawag sa akin and I told her that the caller dialed a wrong number.

"You know...I really missed you" pahina nang pahina ang boses ko habang sinasabi ko iyon sa kanya. I'm even blushing since first time ko itong sabihin sa kanya.

I'm her boyfriend now so I guess I could say some sweet words to her from time to time.

Damn it!

Kinikilig ako!

"Me too" she smiled at me at napatawa pa sya dahil napatili ako.

Oh my gosh! She said that she missed me too!

I've parked my car on the road dahil hindi ako makapag focus sa pag da-drive.

"Calm down Ian" natatawang usal ni Maxie.

"Oh my gosh!" tili ko na naman and yeah, It took me some time bago ako kumalma.

**MAXIE's POV**

Ian was really happy. He was even smiling from our whole ride and up until now that we are at his place

I looked around and everything was messy. And I mean it's really messy.

His carpet was extremely dusty and even the appliances were covered with dust.

His dirty clothes were piled like a mountain.

Sumasakit ang ulo ko habang nakikita ko ang mga kalat nya. How lazy is this man?

"Ian, when was the last time that you cleaned this whole place?" tanong ko sa kanya at sumilip naman sya since nasa kitchen sya.

"I don't know" He shrugged as if it's none of his concern "Don't worry I'll ask Xander kung kailan nya ito nilinis" muli syang bumalik sa kitchen at ipinag patuloy nya ang ginagawa nya.

It means simula nang tumira sya dito ay hindi nya manlang naisipang mag linis.

My boyfriend is apparently a spoiled brat.

Alright, I'm going to clean the place of my boyfriend in our very first romantic date.

"Psst"

Napatingin naman ako kay Ian habang nag lilinis ako.

"Bakit naglilinis ka?" tanong nya and he waved the spatula na hawak nya.

"Ian, with this kind of environment I'm sure sooner or later you'll get sick" Paliwanag ko sa kanya and he tilted his head at the side.

"But I'm going to have a date with you. You are not my maid so you don't need to clean" he frowned habang nakatingin sa hawak kong walis tambo.

"I don't want you to get sick. We can have a movie date after I'm done cleaning your place" I insisted and now he looks excited again.

"Oh! You're concerned to me! I like it. Will you clean my room and the kitchen as well? The kitchen was terribly dirty. I'm afraid that sooner some spiders will grow from the dust." usal nya and he waved the spatula around.

Tinitigan ko lang sya and he blushed

"I'm afraid of spiders. You know, it has many hairy little legs" paliwanag nya and he even made some weird gestures to describe the spider.

"Alright" pagpayag ko since maaga pa naman. The owner of this Condo will surely scold Ian kapag nakita nya na makalat ito.

"Can you do the laundry too?" dagdag pa nya.