Part 21

It was 6 in the evening nang natapos ako na maglinis. Nag order lang kami nang makakain namin since hindi naman marunong mag luto si Ian and I'm tired to do it my self.

Ian didn't do anything this past few hours. Palakad lakad lang sya habang nagkakalkal sa mga gamit nya and he's really good sa pagkakalat.

"I've cooked some fish, squid and chicken for our snacks later and I've even bought jelly ace" Usal ni Ian habang palabas sa kitchen at may dala syang lalagyan.

"What do you want to watch?" tanong ko kabang nag hahanap nang movie.

"About that, Nakapili na ako nang movie na papanuodin natin and I want you to enjoy it"

**BRENT's POV**

I knew that I chose a good film. Sobrang nakarelate si Maxie and she enjoyed it. At the end of the film, Maxie cried because she's touched.

We've watched the film "Every Child is Special".

The original title of it was Taare Zameen Par, a 2007 Indian Hindi-language drama film produced and directed by Aamir Khan.

I know that in the eye of a student who aspires to teach and help a student with special needs this was an eye opener for everyone.

I admit that I kind of like it too. The film was entertaining but it's actually more than that. It aims to educate and make everyone aware about the different ability of a child with special needs. They just need a proper guidance to bring out the best of them.

I think our first romantic date was a success? Since she was touched by the film?

"Maxie" tawag ko sa kanya kaya napatigil sya sa pag subo nang fishball.

"Can I touch you?" tanong ko at agad namang namula ang mga pisngi nya. I tilted my head at the side.

Why is she blushing?

"T-that—" nag iwas sya nang tingin at agad syang lumayo sa akin. And I realized my mistake at agad ding nag init at namula ang mga pisngi ko.

"I-I...That- I didn't mean it like that! I don't intend to do something dirty to you! I-I'm innocent!" I tried to explain to her at napahawak pa ako sa pisngi ko.

"I just want to hold your hands" I told her the truth. I've been thinking about this for a while already. Up until now kasi ay hindi pa kami nag ho-holding hands.

"O-Oh, you can" she smiled a little.

I'm so happy that's why I grabbed her hand so fast and I held it in mine kaagad.

"Oh my gosh!" bulong ko while looking at our hands. My heart was beating so fast.

I finally got to hold her hand!

I'm gonna drool!

"I need to take a photo of this" bulong ko at agad kong inilabas ang cellphone ko at kinuhaan ko ito nang picture. Tinitigan ko ito sa cellphone ko at muli na naman akong kinilig.

"Why do you need to take a photo of this?" nagtatakang tanong ni Maxie pero nginitian ko lang sya and I decided to post it on Facebook and I also tagged all of my friends.

Of course, Reggy was the first one to post a comment on it.

"I'm expecting something more"  and it was followed by a series of rain emotions.

"Nice man! You've finally got to hold the hand of your girl! I'm so proud of you! Daddy Peiter was here to support you" biro din ni Peiter.

"Are you having a date in my Condo? Don't make babies there" comment naman ni Xander.

"Virgin boy is now on his way to lose his title" Lhester commented with a thumbs up.

"Don't forget to use a protection" paalala din ni Mark.

My friends doesn't have a clean mind! Why are they teasing me like this?

All I did was to hold the hand of my girl and they were thinking of something dirty already!

"Don't talk to my friends, They are a bad influence" babala ko kay Maxie at hiniram ko din ang cellphone nya then I've blocked them on her account.

I'm afraid that they might chat her and tell those nasty things to her.

Around nine in the evening naisipan na ni Maxie na umuwi but I've begged her na dito na matulog since wala pa namang pasok bukas.

Of course, Ayaw nya kaya tinawagan ko kaagad si Tita Mommy para ipaalam sya at pumayag naman sya kaagad.

"Pumayag si Tita Mommy" ngingiti ngiti ako habang sinasabi ko iyon kay Maxie.

"Alright then" napipilitang sagot nya kaya naman napatawa ako.

"Let's watch some movies" Usal ko at muli na naman akong naghanap nang movie.

"What are we going to watch then?" tanong nya naman.

"The Miracle Worker" sagot ko naman and I wriggled my eyebrows happily. The Miracle Worker is a 1962 American biographical film about Anne Sullivan, blind tutor to Helen Keller, directed by Arthur Penn. And I think Maxie will like it.

"That? Are you sure?" tanong nya na naman at tinitigan nya akong mabuti na para bang hindi sya sa akin makapaniwala.

Tumango naman ako.

"But we've just watched Every Child is Special. What we're about to watch again is a Movie about a blind tutor who teaches a child with multiple disabilities and it focusses in the proper reinforcements used in order to teach the child" She clearly watched this movie a long time ago since she knows about it

"I'm a little worried. Baka hindi ka mag enjoy since it was an educational movie. If I was the one who's watching it then I'll surely like it since matututo ako sa movie na iyon" dagdag pa nya.

She really cares about me! I knew it, She loves me the most!

"Alright, then let's watch a horror movie" I will surely hug her kapag natakot sya and that will be our very first hug too!