part 33

**BRENT's POV**

I was busy for a while and I can't even contact my girlfriend. I do want to know how is she and my child. Gusto ko din sana syang bisitahin but I'm busy with our practice and I'm busy doing my thesis and since I know hindi naman sya papabayaan ni Mommy I decided to focus on my studies first.

I'm not that smart at wala si Maxie sa tabi ko para turuan ako kaya nahihirapan akong gumawa nang thesis.

I'm about to be a father soon so I want to prove everyone that I can do well in my studies too while being a good dad at the same time.

"Thanks bro. I really need your help" pumasok ako sa Condo ni Xander at tumango naman sya.

Classmate ko sya so he can teach me some pointers and give some advices as well since parehas kami nang mga subjects.

"No problem. It's good to see that you're studying quite well" simpleng sagot nya.

His place was much cleaner now compared to the time when he lend this to me for a while. Though, there's some paper on the coffee table. It's Probably related to their business.

Napatigil ako sa pag lalakad nang may makita akong naka display na gown.

It looks magnificent and breathtaking. The price of it would surely be high as hell since they used some gems as a replacement for bids.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" tanong ni Xander then nilapitan namin iyon.

"Yes... Every girl would fight to have this" sagot ko then bigla kong naisip si Maxie. She will look gorgeous if she wears that.

Should I buy it for her?

"I specially designed that for—someone" bahagya pa syang napayuko and I can tell that the girl has a special place on his heart. "Dad also hopes that she will like this"

"Oh, It's good to know na gusto nang Dad mo ang babaeng iyon" his Dad was business minded and it's shocking to know that he's actually supportive to Xander's girl.

"He's planning to dote on her" Xander seems happy.

"She's lucky then" I patted him on his shoulder at bahagya naman syang napatawa.

"Anyway, Kunin mo na lang yung laptop ko sa room ko. Use my thesis as a reference first. I'll take a shower muna." sabi ni Xander then umalis na sya. Pumasok naman ako sa room nya.

I wonder kung bakit mas maayos ang room nya kaysa sa akin.

Habang hinahanap ko ang laptop nya ay may nakita naman akong picture frame. I look at it and I almost dropped it on the floor.

Why on earth did he have a picture of Maxie? She looks so young on it at naka suot sya nang NSTP shirt. This picture was obviously taken when she's still a freshman. Though, it was taken in a distance and Maxie looks like she's not even aware na may kumuha sa kanya nang picture.

Does she secretly like Maxie before I even met her?

Is it a one-sided love?

I decided to turn a blind eye on it since girlfriend ko naman na si Maxie and she's even pregnant with my child.

But imagine my shock when I open Xanders laptop and see his wallpaper. It was a picture of him and Maxie together. I can tell that it was taken this year.