~•Isogai X reader•~

Yey my second request!!! Thanks to @Aria-22! I appreciate it so much!

Anyways guys,enjoy the story!

•°•°•

~ding dong

The bell rang, signaling that the class was over for the day. (Y/N) sat at her desk, exausted.

The whole day was about the upcoming exams, so the whole E class is reveiwing. Korosensei teaching and lecturing the students for the exams.
(Y/N) was not excited, she must have good grades this time because last time, she failed the tests.

"Now class, I want you to review for the upcoming tests. I don't want any of you to fail your exams so goodluck and mata ashita!" Korosensei said,
And the class packed their things and left.

"Bye Korosensei!"

"See ya!"

(Y/N) packed her things quietly,until some-one approached her.

Isogai.

"O-oh! Hey Isogai!" (Y/N) said, giving Isogai her sweet, welcoming smile.
"Hey (Y/N)! W-would you mind if I go home with you?" The ikemen asked, blushing faintly. (Y/N) just simply nodded, not even noticing Isogai was blushing.

~timeskip~

(Y/N) and Isogai were walking down the street. (Y/N) didn't notice Isogai was stealing little glances at her.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Isogai finally spoke up.
"Yeah?"
"Do you n-need a place to review?"
Isogai asked, making (Y/N) furrow her eyebrows.
"Yes, why?"
"I know a place." Isogai simply said.
"Oh, where?" (Y/N) said, and Isogai held her hand.

"Follow me."

~timeskip because author-chan is lazy~

(Y/N) gasped, Isogai brought her to the café where he used to work. A smile creeped to her face.

"Isogai it's perfect! I can review here!"
(Y/N) exclaimed, making Isogai chuckle. "Ok then, I'll leave you here to review. I have work to attend to. Oh by the way, do you want something?" Isogai asked the (H/C) haired girl. "(F/D), please." (Y/N) said and Isogai nodded.

(Y/N) brought out her notebooks to review, but she couldn't help but stare at the ikemen. You could tell she has some "feelings" for the ikemen. She sighed and got back to reviewing.

"Here's your (F/D), (Y/N). Enjoy!"
Isogai handed (Y/N) her order. (Y/N) thanked Isogai for the drink as he walked away.

She sighed, looking at the ikemen. She could admit, was blushing.

She then noticed a pink paper below the cup that Isogai gave her. She furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't asked for a random "paper".

With curiousity, she opened the paper.

"You should have told me directly, you ikemen..."

**END

Now you guess what's on the paper...~
Ok I hope you enjoyed this story guys!
Have a nice day everyone! ^-^ Anyway, sorry this was a bit short but I hope you did like it~