*★Yandere!Nagisa × Yandere! reader★*

OH MY GOODNESS...

Im finally writing a Yandere × Yandere story! Anyways, thanks to @AnimeResearcher081 for requesting!

(Note: This story occurs in a normal highschool, so Class 3-E is not here for now...T-T)

Oh and one more reminder...
(R/B/N)= Random Boy's Name.

~•°•~

~ding dong~

"That's the end of class every-one! Go home safely!" The class teacher says, signaling that the day is already over. Every-one let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, and also do your homework!" The class teacher reminded making every-one moan.

"Hai, sensei." Every-one chorused.

The whole class packed their things and got out of the room.

Except for the girl named (Y/n).

She was just staring at the window beside her, looking outside.

"(Y/n)-san, are you going to leave yet?" Her teacher says, making (Y/n) look at her sensei.

"O-oh, y-yes sensei." (Y/n) says.

"Ok then, sayonara (Y/n)-san."

(Y/n) finally fixed her things and she is going to go out to the school grounds.

~some time later..~

(Y/n) finally made it to the school grounds. With her backpack hanging lazily in her shoulders, she scanned the place looking for something...

Even some-one, maybe.

She ran at one of the benches under a cherry blossom tree of the school grounds, and then she sat on it.

With some cherry blossom petals falling on her, (ok so insert Yandere simulator here.)
She looked at the falling petals. She wondered where did that 'some-one' go.

"Hey Kayano! I'm gonna ask you something!"

Some-one said, in the voice of 'him'.

That's him.

(Y/n)'s so called 'senpai' and the one she had been looking for.

Nagisa.

Upon hearing this, (Y/n) turned from where the sound came. She found the sound came from behind the cherry blossom tree. Right behind her.

She saw Nagisa with...

With...

Another girl who's hair was green.
From her knowledge, she was...

Kayano Kaede.

Her eyes widened at the sight.

"My senpai can't have any-one!" (Y/n) whispered angrily, still hiding from them. "Yeah? What is it Nagisa?" Kayano asked. "Can I walk home with you?" "Sure!"

(Y/n) is now twiching angrily.
You can say she's not in the mood right now.

"But can you wait? I got to clean the classroom first. I'm the person in charge right now." Hearing this, (Y/n) came up with a 'plan'.

"I'm coming for you, prey~"

~timeskip at Kayano's classroom~

"*hum*♪~" Kayano hummed a sweet tone while cleaning her classroom.
She sweeped the floor, erased the board, and arranged the chairs.

One by one, Kayano arranged the chairs. She then stopped at her seatmates seat, which was him.
Nagisa.

On the other hand, (Y/n), was on the window peeking at Kayano. She saw what she did at her senpai's chair. Too bad, she wasn't in the same class as Kayano and Nagisa or else, (Y/n) could have 'disposed' Kayano for good.

Since (Y/n) was a kouhai, (if you dont know that, search it on google) she can't fight some-one 'older' than her.
Even Kayano.

So now, this will be a great chance to 'get revenge' on this Kayano. Even if she's older than her.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) just continue to stare at Kayano angrily. She's waiting for a 'perfect timing' to do it.

Finally, Kayano is leaving the room, done with her chores. (Y/n) thought this was the perfect timing.

By the time Kayano opened the door, (Y/n) jumped in front of Kayano, dragging her in the classroom.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP!" Kayano screamed. (Y/n) just laughed psychopatically and brought out a shiny material.

A knife~

"You don't wanna be hurt are you?~"
Kayano's eyes widen and she whimpered.

"Ok. So let's make a deal.~
Dont you ever go with Nagisa forever ok?~ and don't tell this to anyone, ok~? And also, if you break the promise....

You die.~

Now go! Go home safely Kayano-flat!~"

Kayano ran away.

"Ill do anything to protect my senpai~"

~•°•~
The next day...~

~ding dong~

The class is out and everyone is leaving. (Y/n) is leaving the classroom 'innocently'. She ran down the stairs to the school grounds. She scanned the whole school ground looking for her senpai. Again.

Until someone tapped her shoulder. It was her classmate, (R/B/N). "H-hey
(Y/n)! I-i was wondering, can i g-go home with you?" The boy asked, blushing a little. (Y/n) did not really agree but she don't wanna be cruel. She is 'nice'.

Until some-one's shadow appeared.
It was senpai. Nagisa-kun.

"Uh she already chose me." Nagisa said, making the other boy widen his eyes. You can see Nagisa had his 'yandere' mode on. He put on his "bloodlust" making the boy nervous.

"So if you'll excuse me, I'll walk her home." Nagisa said with his bloodlust.
He then opened his umbrella and brought (Y/n) closer to him.

'All yanderes have their happy endings~'

~•°•~

O^O oh my goodness this took me so long...

Anyway guys hope you enjoyed the story and have a happy ending~ I mean, have a nice day...~