*~Karma × Reader~*

Hai my wuvwies!!!

A request for this little bad boy here,
Karma Akabane!

Thanks for requesting, IncompleteLoner!

I won't let this intro get longer so let's get this started!

°•*•°

Another day of school.
Another day of assassinating.

Y/n was walking down the street,
Going to her school. This day was completely normal; the sun was shining brightly, the wind was blowing gentle, and the weather was fine. Y/n smiled to herself, it was a perfect day.

"There you are L/n-chan~! I thought you went to school already!~" A voice, quite familiar, said. The girl turned her back, only to see the really famous
"Sadist" of their class. Karma Akabane, to be exact. The girl blushed a little bit. She had to admit, she has the certain feelings for this boy.

"O-oh! Hey K-karm-m--" "Looks like you're having a bad time prounoucing my name, huh?~" Karma said, in his usual tone. The girl blushed a little more. "I-it's n-nothing, really! Hehe..."
The girl lied. "Oh ok then~. Hey, uh,
If this isn't bothering you, can I go to school with you, L/n-chan?~" These words from Karma made Y/n look like a tomato. "It's a-a-alright Akabane-kun!" Y/n said trying to be enthusiastic. "Ok~ and BTW, why are you stuttering much today?"

"It's N-NOTHING!"

*A very short timeskip brought to you by the laziest authoress in Wattpad*

Y/n and Karma entered the classroom.
As usual, the classroom is filled with the others. And let's not forget Korosensei.

"Oh there you are, L/n-san, Karma-kun! Please take your seats." Korosensei said, cheerfull as always.
Y/n sat at her desk, a little farther from Karma-kun. Karma-kun did the same thing.

"Psst! Psst!"

Y/n looked around. Who was calling her? "It's probably my imagination..."
She shrugged. "L/n-chan! L/n-chan!"
"Huh?" Y/n figured out the source of the sound. It was Karma, trying to get her attention. She brought out a paper and wrote something on it.

"What is it Karma?"

Karma returned the paper.

"Hey, can you go to the cherry blossoms behind the school later? I have to tell you a little secret..."

"Ok then, after school?"

"Yes."

* Timeskip brought to you by a low battery cellphone*

The girl packed up her things, it is time to meet Karma in the cherry blossoms behind the school.

Y/n ran to the cherry blossoms behind the school. She was eager to know what is Karma's secret that he will say to her.

With her hair swaying gently as she ran, she found Karma under one of the cherry blossom tree. He was holding... A cherry blossom flower?

Y/n approached Karma curiously.
"Hey, glad you came~" Karma said.
Y/n's cheeks started to heat up.
"What will you tell me Akabane-kun?"
Y/n asked.

"You know what? I believed in a myth that when you confessed to your special someone under a cherry blossom tree, it will be sure that they will accept your confession.

And now, I'm doing it."

Karma said, in this unusual tone. This tone sounded really serious.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. She was a little confused on what is going on right now.

"Y/n, I like you. I was gonna tell you this but I don't have the courage." Karma put the cherry blossom on
Y/n's ears. Y/n smiled. "I like you too.."

**END

There you have it! This request is done! This part probably sucks because my phone's lowbat RN...

But anyways, here's the next requests I'm going to do!

Up Next!

-Karasuma × Reader
-Chiba × Reader
-Neko!Nagisa × Reader
-Karma × Reader