~♥Nagisa × Reader♥~

Hai my little lovelies!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated these past few days because our wifi is so
cruel (BAD WIFI!) and we had to fix it.

Ah, BTW, excuse me but I'm obssessed with this picture... ;///;

Requested by: Kelly7110! STAY AWESOME KELLEH!!! \(^//v//^)/

-♪•°•♪-

"Y/n-chan! Let's go we're gonna be late for school!" Kayano said, as she began to knock loudly on the door of her certain friend's house. Y/n, the simple girl who's always cheerful, positive, and hyper. Today was Thursday, another day of studying and assassinating.

"Please Y/n c'mon we are going to be late! We are gonna miss the rollcall!"
"C-Comin'!" The girl yelled while running down the stairs. Her uniform was nearly messed up, her hair was a disaster, and her things in her bag is mixed up. In short, she was just not prepared.

As soon Y/n opened the door, Kayano widened her hazel eyes. "Oh goodness me! What just happened to you?!" Kayano exclaimed, her friend laughing nervously. "I-I forgot to set the alarm last night, so I woke up late!
Hehehe..?" The girl smiled nervously.
Kayano sighed really annoyed until she remembered the time.

"Oh, oh, oh! The time! We are so late! Let's just go already!" The green haired girl dragged Y/n by her sleeve.
"W-w-wait! I haven't locked the door yet, Kayano! You green haired rat!"
Y/n exclaimed. "Ok! Lock it quick!!!"

*A short timeskip because a story isn't complete without a timeskip. (Agree?)*

Kayano opened the door of the class room and her friend following, yawning. Y/n looked around the classroom. She saw that everyone was already here. Kayano went to her seat and Y/n did the same thing.

Y/n glanced at her friend, not really glancing, but watching. She felt a mixed emotion; sadness and jealousy.
She was sad because her crush was beside her. Nagisa Shiota to be exact. She felt jealous because Nagisa always doesn't notice her. While she thought of it, she bit her mouth in dissapointment. She looked upset.

The whole class heard a slimy sound entering the classroom. Of course, it was just Korosensei. "Ohayou everyone! I see you came very early!" Korosensei said. "I will not do the rollcall for now because I see nobody's absent! I have a very special announcement for all of you." The class furrowed their eyebrows. "So, I wanted all of you to know that graduation is already near. And before graduation, I would like to launch a party for the remembrance of our class before we say goodbye to each other! Any suggestions for the party?"

The whole class whispered to each other. Mostly the girls wanted a
"Hollywood" themed party while the boys want a swimming party. Y/n widened her eyes while she thought of an idea. She rose her hand. "S-Sensei! I have an idea!" The girl exclaimed. "What if we had a slow dance party? Like we will ask someone to be our partner! How's that sound?" The class looked at her and smiled. Korosensei had a red circle on his face.

"Good idea Y/n! We will have a slow dance party! The more couples, the better right?" The yellow octupus said, whispering the last part while his face is pink. "KOROSENSEI!!!" The class shouted.

*another timeskip after school*

Y/n sat on the nearby cherry blossom tree, waiting for Kayano to come over.
She always wait for Kayano so they could walk home together.

Until she heard a squeal. She knew it was Kayano. "Omg, Y/n! Guess what?!"
The hazel-eyed girl said, excitedly. "I got a partner for the dance!" "R-really?" The other girl asked, eager to find out who is the boy Kayano is going to go to the dance with. Kayano squealed again. "I'm going home with him!" Just then, unexpectedly, Nagisa approached Kayano. "Hey, uh, Kayano, let's go home! I-It's getting late..." Y/n widened her E/c eyes in shock. She felt tears forming in her eyes.  She felt her heart tearing apart.

"But why is it...always her...You never noticed me!"

~•°• On the day of the party•°•~

Y/n put a F/c knee length dress with a matching black jacket. She wore black
Boots and braided her H/l hair. She sighed, looking at herself in her mirror. And lastly, she put light make-up for her face.

"Even though you didn't notice me...
I still have to be happy for you because you found your happily ever after..."

Tears start to fall in her cheeks.
She wiped them away because she didn't want to ruin the make-up.
Sighing in total defeat, she went out of her house and locked the door. She doesn't have a partner so she walked to the party all by herself.

*sorry, another timeskip~*

Decorations all around the place, slow
romantic music was playing, and girls and boys was on lovely pairs. This is the scene on the school grounds.
Some of Y/n's classmates came with their partners. There's Sugino, of course he was with Kanzaki, even Karasuma-sensei is with B-sensei. (I WON'T SAY IT! >~<) 

Then there they are, Kayano and Nagisa. The good-looking couple.
Kayano wore a knee-length light blue
Sleeveless dress with pink flowers on the right side. Nagisa wore a very good looking tux. The whole class watched in awe as the two entered the place.

Y/n stayed at the corner, her heart filled with sadness. She was upset that she was holding her handkerchief very tightly.  Well, until Kayano approached her...Again. "Hey Y/n! You look very good tonigh--" Y/n slapped Kayano's hand. "I'm ok. I'm. Just. Fine." The girl said, walking out of the party. "Nagisa." Kayano said. Nagisa nodded and ran to the girl.

*meanwhile~

"I'm so pathetic...
I'm nothing!
Why would Nagisa notice me?
I'm just a little useless girl who
Is expecting that her crush would notice her. I'm so PATHETIC!"
Y/n exclaimed. Her tears was flowing
To her cheeks, she's gritting her teeth.

"Hey. Y/n, don't think I didn't notice you." A boy voice said behind her.
It sounds very familiar. The girl was shocked. He, noticed her. "N-Nagisa?"
The girl asked, turning her head from behind and to her shock, Nagisa give her a peck on the cheek. The girl blushed madly.

"Don't be so shocked, I liked you too."
These words made Y/n's heart skip a beat. She felt tears. Not of sadness, but joy. She hugged Nagisa tightly.
"Thank goodness you noticed me!"
Nagisa chuckled. "You should thank Kayano for setting us up. She planned all this."

The girl saw the whole class along with Kayano, waving like crazy shouting "OMG my otp!!!

"This is definetly the best day of my life..."

**END

T//-//T t-that ending tho ...

Anyways guys, that's it! Hope you enjoy the story. I would like to thank you all for your votes and nice comments! I am really glad you're really enjoying this book! ^-^

Up Next!

-Karma × Reader
-Karasuma × Reader
-Chiba × Reader
-Karma × Reader

Bai my lovelies~