°•_-Itona × Reader-_•°

(*whispers* Itona is staring at you.)

Hai my lovelies~

Today, I got a request!
Requested by Kelly7110 -chan~
Enjoy the story other Itona lovers out there!

*-•°•-*
Another day at Class 3-E.

Every-one was chatting with their friends. Some boys were talking about assassination plans and how to assassinate Korosensei. On the other hand, the girls were chit-chatting about "girlish" stuff, laughing and giggling all over the place.

Well, except for one girl that always blend in the background; (Y/n).

She was a loner, she has no friends.
The reason why she has no friends?
She was shy, more of like a nerd that is fond of technology. She was always fond of Science, too.

Even if she was shy, nerdy, and an introvert, she was admiring some-one really "simillar" to her. Well, more like a boy version of her. None other than the silver haired boy, Itona Horibe.

She admired her ever since the boy transfered to her class. She really admit, it was "crush at first sight".
It was not "love at first sight" because
She knows that she has no chance for him because she thinks there are much better girls than her.

"Alright, people." A familiar voice said, making everyone turn their attention. "Let's start the class. I'm gonna do a rollcall. Student on duty,
If you may?" That was Korosensei. Isogai nodded from his seat, and then suddenly bringing out his gun.

"Ready?"

"Aim!"

"Fire!"

All of the students were firing BB pellets at Korosensei. As usual, the yellow slimy sensei dodged it all.

"Ok I'm gonna do the roll call now!
Isogai?"

"Here!"

"Okajima?"

"Here!"

"Kayano!"

"Here!"

"Kataoka!"

"Here!"

*timeskip after the roll call*

Finally, the roll call has ended.
Everyone was panting in exaustion,
Well, except Korosensei, of course.
"No absent for today, very good class!" Korosensei said, a circle appearing in his face. Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Now class, keep the guns and BB pellets in your bags. Let's go start the class!"

(Y/n) was facing behind her, glancing on Itona. Of course, he was always keeping that blank face of his.
(Y/n) really was on daydreaming mode right now...She was thinking of a plan.

While Korosensei is lecturing the students, (Y/n) was processing something on her mind. She was thinking; "how about I ask some-one to set us up?" (Y/n) sighed. "Um, give him something like a gadget or something?" "Or maybe confess in the cherry blossoms outside the school!" After she realized what she had thought, her eyes widened.

"Oh (Y/n), are you crazy? Why is a girl confessing to a boy? The boy must be doing that instead!" (Y/n) mentally facepalmed. "But you'll never know...
Maybe it will not go awkward....
I-I'll try..."

She took a piece of paper out of her bag, took a pen and wrote something on it.

"Now what do I have to do to pass it to Itona? I'm too far from him!" The girl asked to herself. Then she got an idea.

She crumbled the paper and threw it quickly, for everyone not to notice.

"(F/n)-san, I saw what you did there!"
Korosensei said, and in mach 20 speed, the yellow sensei caught the paper. "Oh~! ,
Your confessing to some-one you like, eh~?" The girl widened her eyes in shock while Korosensei had his face turn pink. (Y/n) blushed badly.

"She's confessing to Itona-kun today!"
Korosensei whispered to the class, not too loud for Itona to hear.

After a few minutes, the whole class
3-E was grinning evily at Itona and
(Y/n). While the girl is hiding her face,
The boy kept his face blank. "What are you guys looking at?" Itona asked, but the whole class still remained silent.

"We should ship them!"

"Otp!!"

"We should set them up!"

The whole class whispered.

The (h/c) girl did not hestitate to excuse herself because she was embarrased too much.
"S-sensei..."
The girl stood up, embarrased.
"Excuse me for a minute."

(Y/n) ran away.

"Geez guys, look what you've done to the girl!" Nakamura said, her arms on the back of her head. Korosensei put a poker face on but it disappeared after a minute. "NYUA!!! Some-one talk to her! We can't let the Class E's first chemistry get ruined!" Korosensei said. Itona rose his hand.

"I'll go." Itona said.
"I will go follow her."
Itona ran and followed the girl.

*Timeskip brought to you by a sleepy author chan~*

"Why do I had to do that! That was so ridiculous!" (Y/n) whispered to herself angrily. "Now everyone knows my secret!" "What was your secret?" A voice said. (Y/n) turned her back,only to see Itona. "H-hey there I-Itona-kun"
The girl stuttered. "Why are you stuttering?" Itona asked (Y/n). This just made the girl flustered.

"Oh, as I was saying, what was your secret?" Itona asked again, making the girl blush like 50 shades of red. "N-n-nothing?" "There's no secret that says nothing." Itona asked. "I-I said nothing!" The girl screamed a little.

"Please, tell me. I can keep your secret." Itona insisted and the girl sighed in defeat. "W-what i-if I'm about to t-t-tell you...
That I admire you so much...
I'm glad that I always see you everyday...
I love that face of yours...
I admire you, Itona-ku--"

"Shh...It's ok.
I also feel the same way."
Itona replied, his voice in a caring tone. The girl was shocked, but smiled. Itona hugged her gently.

"WOOHOO!!! CLASS E HAS A ONE TRUE COUPLE RIGHT NOW!!!"

"OTP, OTP!!!"

The whole class busted in, screaming happily like never before.
The girl just smiled.

"This isn't bad after all..."

*-•°•-*

I really liked how this story turned out!!!

Ok guys hope you enjoyed the story update!

BTW gotta go to sleep bcs it is already 9:35 pm... LOL staying up late XD

Anyways gotta go to sleep...
Good nyt~