~Maehara × Reader~

Hello there again guys!

Yesh another request! Thanks to akirasti-chan for requesting! I appreciate that so much!

Now on to the story!!! ^//-//^

-*~*-

(Y/n) is walking peacefully on the street on a Thursday morning. She was on her way to school.

With her (H/c) hair swaying gently with the gentle morning breeze, she carried her backpack on her shoulders. It was her daily morning routine, but what (Y/n) don't know, this day will be different.

As she continued to walk down the street, she heard some footsteps from behind her. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She looked behind her but she only saw some houses.

"Oh well, well, well. Look who's here.
Hey there, (F/n)-chan!" A familiar voice said. She then realized, it was her classmate and her stalker.

Maehara.

(Y/n) moaned in annoyance. This boy has given her "trouble" for the past few weeks. He had been stalking her for like every-day 24/7. Of course, who would want a stalker like that?

"Please Maehara it's morning and your already ruining my day. What do you want this time?" (Y/n) said, still walking past Maehara without facing him. "Well if you dont really mind, can I go to school with you?" (Y/n) stopped walking. This made her flustered. Even if she was annoyed in this dork, she has little feelings for him.

"You t-think I would a-allow you?" She said, her face flustered. "I think you will. Oh and by the way, is your cheeks always blushing like that (F/n)-chan?~" Maehara said, teasing (Y/n).
This made her more flustered. "O-OF COURSE IT'S N-NORMAL!" (Y/n) screamed a little. She sighed in defeat.
"O-ok then, you can come with me..."
She said. Maehara chuckled. "Seems like you can't resist my charm~" Maehara teased again. "S-SHUT UP!" (Y/n) screamed, a pink tint covering her cheeks.

~timeskip to school~

"Ohayou..." (Y/n) said lazily while entering the classroom. She scanned the place only to find some of her classmates. There was Kayano, Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, and Isogai. Seems like they arrived early.

(Y/n) just found Maehara behind her
yawning lazily. "Oh, (F/n)-san, Maehara-kun, you arrived early.~" Karma greeted in his normal, sadistic tone. "Hello there!" Kayano greeted cheerfully like always. Nagisa just waved and Okuda and Isogai just smiled.

(Y/n) went to her seat. Too bad she was in front of Maehara's seat. She hated it so much.

After a few minutes, (Y/n)'s classmates arrived. There was Sugino, Rinka, Kanzaki and the others. And lastly,
Koro-sensei.

Class was about to start but Maehara handed a piece of paper to (Y/n).

"Meet me at the shed right after school...hope you can come."

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes and wrote something on the paper.

"So you can prank me right? I don't have time for your pranks. Sorry."

She then passed the paper to Maehara. Reading the words that the (H/c) girl gave him, he wrote something again then passed it.

"I am just gonna tell you something.."

The girl just sighed in defeat again.

"Ok then..."

~Another timeskip after school because author-chan is lazy...~

(Y/n) was hesitating on whether she will come or not. She doesn't know what Maehara is planning right now.
Whether it is a prank or not, she needs to come. You will never know if you don't try, right?

She carried her bag in her shoulders
While running to the shed. She was hesitant because she don't wanna be in trouble right now. Not because of him.

The shed appeared at (Y/n)'s sight. She opened the door of the small, dusty room. She saw a figure not really tall than her. She tried to see who is the stranger. She figured out it was just Maehara.

"Right then, get into the point Mae."
(Y/n) just said a little impatient. Out of nowhere, Maehara pulled out a rose and handed it to (Y/n). The girl just stood there, shocked. Even though the shed was dark, she can see the red color of the rose.

The girl tried to keep it cool even though it was noticable that she was blushing a crimson red. "I-It's not Valentines today..." The girl said. Maehara mentally facepalmed.

"Isn't it obvious that I'm confessing?"
Maehara said, making him sweatdrop.

Now the big question is...

"Will she accept the confession?"

**END

Now tell me my reader-chans...~
"Will you accept it?"~

Ok so that's it guys! Hope you enjoyed the story even though I left a little cliffhanger....

Anyways always feel free to request!
I'm always going to write your requests as fast as I can!

Up Next!

- Chiba × Reader