*-•°Chiba × Reader°•-*

Howdy there my lovelies!(that's your name now guys...Is that ok?~)

I got another beautiful request!
Thanks to seaweedbeansprout for requesting!
Anyways enjoy the story~

*-★-*
The whole class 3-E is on their P.E class.

This time, Karasuma-sensei prepared a gun exercise for today's period. It will be on pairs, in "boy & girl" pairs.
And today, (Y/n) was paired to the boy with black hair. You know who he is. Of course, it is Chiba.

*Gun shot*
"(Y/n), you missed the target! Try focusing next time." Karasuma-sensei said. It was Chiba's turn.
*Gun shot*
"Good job Chiba! You hit the bullseye."
(Y/n) stood there in amazement, because Chiba hit the bullseye.
She knew that Chiba is an expert in guns, and he is excellent in gun exercises.

The (H/c) girl sighed while blushing a little. Every time she sees Chiba like that, her heart goes doki-doki...
Yep. She has feelings for the black haired boy.

(Y/n) sat down to take a rest. She watched the other pairs take turns.
"I wish I could be good at gun exercises like him..." The girl thought. She shook her head in defeat. "No way! There's no way I'm gonna,be good like him!" She mentally shouted.

She sighed in defeat again as she watched her classmates shoot the target. Suddenly, some-one tapped her shoulder. It was Chiba. "Hey uh, (Y/n), you ok?" Chiba asked. The girl's cheeks had a tint of red. "I'm o-ok!" She said without facing the boy. "He thought of that!?" The girl thought.

Ther was an awkward silence between the two.

"Hey, I saw that you missed the target earlier... C-can I tutor you?" This words made the petit girl flinch. She was more flustered than before. "Y-you sure?" The girl asked now facing the boy, covering her face with a handkerchief. "I was going t-to a-ask you th-the same question b-but ...--"
"It's okay." Chiba insisted. "What about after school in the training area?" "S-sure..."

*timeskip~*

~ding dong

"Alright people. Class is over! Sayanora and mata-ashita!" Korosensei said, waving goodbye.
(Y/n) glanced at her seatmate, Chiba.
Chiba nodded. "Let's go!" Chiba said.

(Y/n) and Chiba walked out of the room and to the training area. Chiba got some pieces of wood as targets.

"Now (Y/n), try to shoot the target and make sure it will fall."  The girl nodded. She got her anti-sensei gun and filled it with BB pellets.

*Gun shot*

"Ok then (Y/n)! Try harder!"
She missed the target.

*Timeskip by a lazy author...*

*Gun shot*

"Good job (Y/n)! You hit the target!"
Chiba exclaimed. (Y/n) wasn't expecting to hit the target but she smiled afterwards.

"How about you take a break now? You have been practicing for too long." Chiba suggested. The girl nodded. Chiba got some biscuits.
The two of them sat on the grass watching the sunset and munching on the snacks.

"(Y/n)? Uh...Im gonna say something.."
Chiba said, his cheeks heated up. This made the girl look up to him. The afternoon sunset made it even more "romantic looking".

"I-uh... I- I..."
This made the girl pay attention to him. "I...! I..."

"NYUA! JUST SAY THAT YOU LIKE HER ALREADY!!!" A random voice said. The two turned behind them...
Only to find a yellow, slimy figure.

"KOROSENSEI?!?!?!"

**END

OMG THE ENDING THO!
XD
Ok so guys hope you enjoyed this story!
Ok so until next time lovelies~

Up Next!!!

-Nagisa × reader
-Itona × reader