-*°•°Karasuma × Reader°•°*-

Hello everyone!

A request for Karasuma-sensei!
Thanks to: DarkMistressDragneel for requesting! ^-^

So, here ya go~!

°•-*-•°

Another day for Class 3-E.

Today was normal like the other days,
The students chit chattering each other, planning assassinations and such, and studying.

Well, all except today will be different.

"Hey guys, did you hear about the new teacher that's gonna arrive today?" Maehara asked everyone.
Sugino furrowed his eyebrows; "Nope, never heard of it. Is a new teacher gonna transfer today? Korosensei didn't told us." "Well, maybe Korosensei just forgot to tell us...probably?" Nagisa said, joining the conversation. Then the door of the classroom opened, only to reveal the "homeroom" teacher, Korosensei.

"Ohayou, minna-san! I would like to introduce to you our new teacher! Sorry I didn't tell you a new teacher was coming but here she is!" Korosensei pointed his tentacle to a girl, who is the new teacher. "Alright Miss L/n F/n, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"
The girl, appearantly named L/n F/n entered the classroom. The whole class awed at her beauty. Her stunning E/c eyes, her beautiful H/c hair, and her charming looks.

"Wow she looks so pretty!" Maehara whispered while a nosebleeding a little. "Ok uh everyone, my name is
L/n, F/n! I will be your F/s teacher from now on." F/n said, smiling.
This made the boys nosebleed more
And made the girls wish that they would be like her.

"Ok so let's start the class! On to the first period!"

*timeskip to your subject*

"Ok class, copy this on your notebook"
F/n said, done with writing on the board. The students brought their notebooks out.

F/n sat on the teacher's desk, tired of writing. "I didn't know teaching can be this exhausting..." She sighed in defeat. "I will get used to it... Maybe."
F/n rubbed her eyes tiredly.

Just then, the bell rang signaling that it was lunch time. "Oh, that's lunch time everybody. See you this afternoon, then!" F/n said to the students. The students exited the classroom, with their friends.

F/n got out of the classroom after a minute. She walked down the corridor. F/n saw Maehara,"Hey F/n-sensei! Would you like to eat lunch with me~?" Maehara said, and F/n glanced at him. F/n smiled weakly, and answered; "Gomene, Maehara-kun. I have to eat on the faculty room!" Maehara winked at her, "It's ok, F/n-sensei. Maybe next time then~"

F/n continued to walk down the corridor, and she reached the faculty room. She opened the door only to see the other teachers. From her knowledge, there's Irina Jelavic also known as B-sensei, the yellow takoyaki is Korosensei, and...
Wait. She doesn't know this man beside her reserved seat. She furrowed her eyebrows.

F/n sat on her reserved seat carefully not to disturb this man. She saw the man is using his laptop. "I wonder what is he doing on his laptop..." She realized what she had thought. She widened her eyes. "Oh come on F/n! It's none of your bussiness anyway! Why are you thinking of that?!" She mentally slapped herself. "I'm sooo
Stup-" "What are you doing...? Is something wrong with you...?" The man said. F/n flinched a little. "O-OH I'M SORRY I-I-I BOTHERED YOU!" F/n
Exclaimed. "Don't worry. Oh and by the way, are you the new transfer teacher?" The man said. "Y-yep. I'm the new tranfer teacher. You can call me L/n F/n. Or F/n for short." F/n said, a smile creeping into her face.

"Well, I'm Tadaomi Karasuma. I am the P.E. teacher of class 3-E." The man,
Apparently named Karasuma said.
F/n smiled. "Nice to meet you, Karasuma!"