A tub of blue smurf.

I make my way down to the pizza hut, feeling oddly good about myself for some reason. I couldn't help but smile for once feeling that life was worth living for once being able to smile and be happy with myself, all the things a girl should have in her life. I turn the corner and head straight for the pizza hut. I walk in and sit down waiting. As Breada always says 'you should never keep a lady waiting' I know I'm not a 'lady' but still where is he? I end up ordering and calling Jack down because I'm getting bored.

"Where's Cormac?" I question as Jack walks in alone, in pajamas making me feel loved that he came down just for me.

"Better question is where is this Adam fella?"

"Not a clue", I sigh. "I've called him and texted him but no answers to either.

"Fool", Jack mutters taking a seat beside me.

Our pizza arrives but we eat in awkward silence. We are almost done when I decide to say something.

"So where is Cormac?"

"At home, asleep".

Okay so don't try to keep the conversation going. I am loosing my patience, not that I have any really.

"Okay what's your problem?" I half yell half ask.

He looks a bit taken a back by my sudden outburst but I can't take it anymore.

"Nothing", he whispers, looking down. "Okay well maybe there is something.

"Spit it out!"

"Okay then. I don't see how such a pretty girl like you, can let yourself get hurt by a fool as big as him, even though I never met the lad he still seems like the biggest tool going."

I had no words to that. So I don't say anything. But I do start to laugh. I don't mean to sound ignorant but, well I just couldn't believe it. Jack starts to smile and I do to.

____________________________________________

We spend the rest of the evening roaming the town and acting like were drunk. But I had a really good time. We run over to the roller ring and go in glad it's a twenty-four hour thing. Jack pays and we put on our skates. I fall almost immediately but Jack is always there to help me. We go around for awhile getting used to it. I turn around and my eyes nearly pop out of my head. I see Adam and Monica. Laughing, having fun. Jack see's me staring and know's who it is. He walks straight up to him.

"You", he yells pointing one finger at him. "You are a piece of shit who missed out on the best thing you had coming, I hope you're happy with yourself because don't you think you'll get another chance you dip-shit."

And with that he walks off. I could. Not. Believe. What. He. Just. Did. Wow, I mean like wow. I actually thank him all the way back to Cormac's.

_______________________________

I spent most off Sunday curled up on the couch getting out of our going out to Sunday dinner by faking a tummy-ache. I start to watch a soppy chick-flick dressed in my pajama bottoms and a baggy jumper, hair in a messy bun. I run to the door thinking my pizza I did not order had magically turned up but no Jack was there with my favourite ice-cream, blue smurf with Cormac beside him. I give them both a hug and Jack telling me he filled Cormac in on last night. We didn't bring it up after that. Mostly we talked about, school and facing Monica tomorrow.

Author's note..

Sorry this chapter's so short guys.

V O T E -  if you like it.

C O M M E N T - what you thought.

A D D  T O  Y O U R  L I B R A R Y - If you wanna keep reading.

Mucho love <3andaii.