A box of chocolates and it's over<3

Waiting .. waiting .. waiting. Okay still waiting could this day just be over and done with. It is valentines day about half twelve and I was hoping it would all work out to plan. I've been planning this day for awhile really and well lets just say I could not wait for it to be over. I had just made Breada a special breakfast and had started to do the dishes. She probably knew I was up to something but said nothing. I finish up and go get changed into a red crop top and denim skater skirt red converse on and makeup and hair done. I rush downstairs just as the door bell goes.

"I have it all ready," Monica squeals excitedly hoping up and down.

I lead her upstairs to get changed into her outfit and get her makeup on and send Breada off to the spa to get ready.

"You're up to something dear but I'm not stopping you I mean I'm getting spoiled here!"

I laugh and deny that I was up to anything literally pushing her out the door. I unlock the back door and Jack and Cormac bustle in setting plates up and getting food ready.

"A romantic dinner", Cormac exclaims. "Can never go wrong".

"Until today", Monica sighs.

"Why what's wrong!" I shriek.

"My mascaras all messed up", she wails.

"Oh nooo" Jack mimics whilst Cormac starts to laugh.

I swat him with the tea-towel I happened to be holding and push Monica out the kitchen door and towards upstairs to help fix the problem.

_____________________________________

It worked. Totally worked. Breada came back and saw the romantic dinner made my Jack and Cormac and she cried stating how she missed her baby boys and saying sorry for the day of the concert for grounding me for talking to them. Jack handed her a box of chocolates and the deal was sealed I had my boyfriend back. And we all lived happily never after.

T

H

E

E

N

D

Author's note ..

Hey finished the chapter whoo and the book :'')

Watching tv with mammy<3

Oh so bored new book on the waaay X

V O T E - if you liked it.

C O M M E N T - what you thought or any ideas.

A D D  T O  Y O U R  L I B R A R Y - if you want to read it :)

Mucho love<3

andaii.