When he tells you <3

It's been a few months now, like three and Monica Cormac, Jack and I have been really close. It seems like Monica likes Cormac again, and I guess I like Jack well Monica keeps pointing out I do. We were out on a shopping spree, getting stuff in for the next disco coming up. We sat down to lunch, and once again Monica keeps pondering me with questions about Jack.

"Buying something nice for Jack eh? Heard he's going with Cormac and some others."

"No Monica for the last time I don't like him. And anyways he does not like me so leave it." I huff.

We spend the rest of the day looking around, trying to find something nice and then head back for dinner. Monica was invited of course and we tried on our things after. Both happy, Monica left and I went to bed.

____________________________________________

I continue licking my ice-cream, thinking about Jack's question. Cormac and Monica had decided to go to the cinema together, her dumping Adam after all the shit so Jack had hauled me out of bed this afternoon / evening to get ice - cream but I mean it was worth it like who does not love ice - cream. Anyways back to Jack's question. Do I think Cormac and Monica will go out? I think about it for a few seconds more before answering.

"Yeah I suppose, I mean they both like each other and all but you never know what might happen".

"You're so negative", he laughs nudging me in the elbow. "But I love your personality so I guess I love you. I wouldn't change anything about you."

He smiles at me and I feel utterly flattered, mostly shocked and a tiny bit sick. A good sick like a happy sick.

"Well I guess that means we both love each other so, I mean I love your personality to and would not change it either", I laugh. "Well maybe a few things", I trail on, still laughing.

"You bitch", he laughs as I start running, him after me.

He soon catches up to me,wrapping his arms around my waist, head on my shoulder. We stay like this for awhile but me, I could stay like this forever.

"I think I love you", he whispers into my ear.

And then I know. Jack likes me.

_____________________________________

I finish my eye make up and then brush my hand through my hair. Perfect! I am wearing red shiny but not to shiny disco pants with a white stringy crop top and black wedges, whilst Monica as wearing black disco pants and a pink leopard print crop top and pink heels. My hair is curled at the ends and back-combed at the top whilst Monica's is all curled. We have the smokey eye makeup with fake eyelashes and liquid eyeliner, pan-stick and our usual foundation with bronzer. Breada takes a picture as we stand by the door, a tear in her eye at how fast we are growing up.

"It feels like yesterday was like the first day I set eyes on you", she croaks.

I give her a hug as we head out the door and down the road to get to Mazzy's disco club teens only. We walk in the doors and it is packet. We meet up with some school friends, me now having some and having a really good night. Half way through I see Jack and Cormac and they come over. Monica already know everything and she gives me the eye. Jack pulls me aside and leads me out the back of the disco.

"About yesterday, I wasn't thinking and I'm sick of seeing you get hurt by lads. I want to be more then friends".

No answer. I just walk away. And try enjoy the rest of my night.

For the rest of the week I try avoid Jack, which was is because it is our two week break. I am sprawled on my bed, watching a chick- flick and eating popcorn like a boss. I hear footsteps across the landing and hope that this person would leave me alone but no. A knock at my door and someone walking in. Sighs. I look up, very annoyed to see Jack standing there. This ignoring thing was getting harder and harder by the minute.

"What?" I question, my anger melting away when I look into his eyes.

"I missed you," he sighs.

"Were not going out," I remind him.

"I know that but it's hard to forget what we both feel for each other isn't it?"

He sits down at the end of my bed looking at me.

"And that would be some stupid crush we'll both get over."

"No Honey, it's more then that. I can feel it in my bones, and as my dad used to say, when you feel it in your bones, no matter what it is, it's real."

I look at him, brushing away some hair.

"Maybe you're right", I say sitting up. "But I don't want to risk anything Jack and you and Cormac are gone next week to preform in the UK for like four days and the amount of girls there, you could get anyone so why me?"

"Because, I fell for you, and now I love you. Sorry but I can't help it".

I go behind him and wrap my arms around his shoulders looking down at him.

"Can you not?" I laugh kissing his cheek.

He starts to grin and pulls me on to his lap where I'm still looking at him.

"Sorry but no," he whispers looking at my lips, moving closer.

He's so close now I can feel him breathing, so close and then he kisses me, soft but perfect lips meet mine his tongue dancing around mine making me light headed.

"Finally" Monica yells jumping up and down.

I pull back from Jack, his arms still around me, Monica and Cormac gawping at us. I pick up a pillow and fling it across the room, hitting Monica. She pounces on me and it turns into a jumping pillow-fight.

"Jack and Honey forever", Monica squeals as I hit her again with the pillow.

_________________________________________

Will you go out with me? Was written on the piece of paper he stuffed in my pocket as he gave me a hug goodbye as he was going on his trip to the UK. I look at him and smile.

"Of course", I laugh.

He picks me up, spins me around then kisses me goodbye.

"I'll miss you," he yells, head sticking out the window.

"I'll miss you too," I yell back.

Cormac and Monica have been going out since last week. That's why they came to my house, finding me and Jacking having our first kiss. Pretty cute right? Since then we've been spending a lot of time together like hanging out and shit, and today, the day him and Cormac were going, he decided to ask me out. Tomorrow Monica and I are going away for the four days to spend some girlie time together. I show Monica the note and we both scream in delight. Could this day get any better?

Author's note ..

Hey guys. I worked like super really like super hard on this chapter considering I'm going back to school on Friday :( Where has the summer gone :o

I just want to say good look to all the new first years this year and hope they have a class year and really enjoy it ! :) Need any advise? Message me, I'll be here :)

Think I might have only a few chapters left to do guys? :( not to sure yet but I'm thinking of starting a new book anyways :) Give me ideas ?!?!

OkY so right now I've been listening to Olly Murs song, Right place right time. That song really helps me write. Well all good music does :')  Pretty good song guys check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lxaNO5V06k - That's it :)

V O T E - If you like this chapter.

C O M M E N T - What you think or any ideas.

A D D  T O  Y O U R  L I B R A R Y - If you want to continue reading.

Oh and follow me ! I follow back :)

Mucho love <3

andaii.