Getting hit in the face is very sore espically by your very cute boyfriend.

"Okay summer to-do list." I begin. "Go to the beach, sleepovers, town, and em a little help here ?"

If you have not guessed by now, summer is like in three weeks and I'm planning ahead as usual.

"Shopping trips!" Monica yells.

"Skateboarding lessons", Cormac suggests.

"Quality time with my girl," Jack laughs winking.

"Slow down", I squawk. "Okay I got it. Anything else?"

do list we had arrived at school. My first class is business and I am alone. Well I had no one I really knew in the class with me. I take a corner seat at the back and open my copy and start doodling around the edges of it. A hand smack's down on my table and I look up to see a very stern looking teacher glaring down at me is was not my business teacher. She explains that our other teacher had retired and now she was our new business teacher from now on. Someone help me, it's obvious she hates me already. Thank God the bell goes off and the torture. was over well for now.

I shove my books in my locker and turn to Monica who has a locker beside me now.

"You know you're lucky."

"Am I?" She laughs.

"Yes very lucky that you do not have to bear my new business teacher who hates me already and that you don't do business anyways"I sigh.

"Don't worry babe it won't last long. I mean how can she hate this cuite," she giggles squishing my chubby cheeks.

I swat her away and she starts chattering on about these new shoes she found for half price online and there so in right now. I nod in agreement hardly listening as we make our way to pe together. At lest she's in my pe class. Don't know how I'd survive otherwise. I change into my mini black shorts and to small for me grey te-shift leaving my hair down. These school pe uniforms make me sick. I tie my grey converse and make my way over to Monica who was waiting for me. We link arms and make our way out to the sports hall where a volley ball net had been set up in the middle. I saw the boys class on one side and ours on the other. Yes boys and girls were split for pe. Sad life isn't it? Anyways we were having a game against the boys for pe. Game on. We start to play and soon enough the game got serious. Jack got the ball and whacked it over the net. Me being the fool turned around and smack! The ball hit me right in the face. I fall to the ground, cupping my bloody nose in my hands.

_________________________________

"I'm so so so so sorry", Jack apologizes for like the hundredth time.

"Hey it's okay like seriously forget about it," I laugh holding the ice-pack to my nose.

It was the next day and I was sitting on the couch at home. My nose had started to blacken and bruise and Breada had insisted I stay home for the day until the pain eased. The doctor had said it wasn't broken but sprained and once the bruising has gone I should be fine but it may take a few weeks. No harm I suppose.

No. I'll make it up to you," Jack yells standing up and running out the house.

I wonder how I have the patience with that boy. But I have to love him. Monica comes in holding a pizza.

"I could kiss you," I laugh.

"Come at me so," she giggles winking at me.

Author's note ..

Hello guys :)

Sorry for such a sort chapter but I had a bit of writers block and this was the first idea that popped into my head and I've been very busy lately getting ready for school o:)

Looks like a lot of people are reading this book but I'm not getting a lot of votes or comment ! Come on guys!

Loving the song Can we dance by the vamps but getting a lot of abuse over it :o

Just a song guys check it out? Maybe ye'll like it to :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqSww10eeKw

Anyways ....

V O T E - if you liked it.

C O M M E N T - what you thought or any ideas.

A D D  T O  Y O U R  L I B R A R Y - if you'd like to keep reading.

Follow me ! I follow back ! :)

Mucho love<3

andaii.