C4

The days that followed the arrival of the new people welcomed complications and benefits to our community. Though I'm not entirely sure that their motives are about life, I do agree with the fact that they have brought watch towers and patrols to this place for mainly protection. I could sense the worry Rick had towards Jessie about the pig she called a husband. He's become more of a dick since their arrival- if that's even possible..
That's when it happened. A loud smashing of glass and two men toppling out. Rick and Pete.. Punches were being viciously thrown. Jessie was screaming in fear. I ran up to the two and attempted to pull them apart, only to receive a strong fist collide with my temple.. The pain was exceedingly awful. I stumbled slightly back and slowly fell to the ground, watching as the crimson blood trickled down onto the pavement.

Glenn's POV

It was my turn on a watchtower. Nothing ever really happens on this side. A few walkers but none of any concern. I was staring off into the distance when I heard it. The loud crashing of glass and screaming. Quickly, I climbed down and ran to the source. Rick and Pete were practically beating one another to death and then the worst happened. I watched in agony as (y/n) slowly staggered backwards and fell into the ground. Her head was bleeding and a bruise was in formation. I ran over to her, she was out cold. A blow like that could do the trick. I carefully lifted her up and bit hard on my lip, watching as a bloody Rick started babbling. Michonne slowly walked behind him and, finally, knocked him out. He's losing his mind, dumbass. I motioned for the doctor and watched as Rick was lugged off along with Pete. Both bloody and unconscious. I snapped from my trance and hurried after them. She was bleeding profusely and was in desperate need for stitching.

After the apocalypse set in, I realized I probably never see my family again. I was right. This shouldn't be what life is like. Life is supposed to be spent happily with family and no walkers. But now I've got her... She is my family now. Slowly hours passed. She was stitched up and doing good, just unconscious. I sat in the chair next to her bed, I closed my eyes and smiled. Bringing her image into my thoughts. Her (e/c) eyes were intoxicatingly beautiful, the small smile that would play across her lips could brighten any darkness, everything about her was beauty- perfection. Though that's difficult to say in this hell haven we call the world, she is like my savior. She is my guardian angel. Never is she going to be hurt again. I'm going to protect her even if it means risking my own life.