Back Home Part 2

Jeff's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat, the thick covers kicked onto the floor as I'd tossed and turned in my dream.

"Woah, Jeff!" Someone had woken me up. I glanced over, recognizing the voice, and groaned when I saw the familiar glitch, sitting up. "You look like shit, had another one of those dreams?" BEN guessed, and I nodded.

"Y-yeah, what the hell are you doing here though?" I glared at him and he smirked.

"What, can't blame an old buddy for wanting to visit his friend!" I noticed he wasn't wearing his Link outfit, he only ever wore that to go killing now. He was dressed fairly normally, in blue jeans and a dark green t-shirt, wearing a white baseball cap that made him look like a complete idiot.

"Fuck off, and by the way that hat makes you look stupid." I grunt and flop back down.

He rolled his eyes and came over to sit at the edge of the bed next to me. "You're just sulking because you had a nightmare."

"Yeah, don't act you don't have them too, you stupid glitch." He ran a hand through my hair and I gave a shaky sigh, letting myself relax a little. "Fuck you."

He laughed and messed up my already messy hair. "Again? Like that one ti-!" I elbowed him in the gut to cut him off. No, we never actually did, he's just being an ass. "Anyways, so, you went a visited that house, didn't you?" I nodded.

"Yeah, some bunch of kids showed up in the forest, decided to play a little game instead of killing them on the spot." I decided not to mention getting beat by the blind one.

"Cool, hey, by the way, Slender wants to call a meeting. Something abouuut, "dimensional reality breaches"? I dunno." Weird, maybe those trolls know something about it.

"Hey, maybe you should meet those kids I was talking about." I looked to the glitch and he raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh....why would I want to meet some human-"

"They aren't human." I cut him off. "They say they're trolls, some kind of alien I guess." That got the idiots attention.

"Really? Cool! Sure, I'll head over there and check them out, you wanna come with?" Damn, he seemed really excited, I wonder if he knows anything about them.

I thought for a few minutes before shaking my head. "Nah, you go on ahead. Just be careful and don't get into a fight."

He nodded and turned to sparks, disappearing into the electric outlet. I heard a meow and my cat, a little grey and white kitten that I rescued from some teenagers a few months ago, hopped up onto the bed. "Hey girl." I grinned and pet her, earning a quiet purr. When I found the feline she was being tortured by three teenage boys, who don't have the ability to anymore, mostly due to the fact that their limbs are detached from their pathetic bodies.

Like those stupid troll kid's will be, soon.

Ben's POV

When Jeff said those kids he was talking about weren't human, I immediately got curious. I mean, who wouldn't? Its not everyday some aliens crash land in the middle of the woods or something.

When I got to the large house I didn't bother keeping a low profile, coming through an outlet in the living room and materializing. I smirked when I saw the shocked looks on the creature's faces. There were about three or four of them that I could see.

Gamzee's POV

I was in the living room with Karbro when suddenly this wicked lil kid showed up, he's kinda motherfucking weird but its chill. I wonder if he knows where any sopor slime is up in this bitch.

He smirked, and I gave a lazy grin. "HeY tHeRe YoU wIcKeD lIl ShOrTy, WaNnA sLaM a FaYgO wItH mE?" He gave me a weird look but shrugged and hopped onto the couch, snatching my drink.

"Sure, why not?"

Karbro looked furious for some reason. "AND WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

"Ben, Ben Drowned. You aliens haven't heard of me?" He smirked. Woah, did he actually motherfucking drown? Damn. "Anyways, I'm here to find out what the hell you guys are doing here. And how you're here. Any idea's?"