I'm protecting you

5:34 PM

After spending a few hours talking about the happenings and rumors in Beacon Hills the conversation made a spin to a very important subject: the next full moon. We knew we had to practice a little since some of us weren't ready yet, Isaac obviously, so we went to the Woods. While Scott teached Isaac how to control his powers Lydia and I helped Allison with her crossbow. Meanwhile Stiles was annoying Isaac like he usually does.
Allison was focussing on her crossbow so I decided to check on the boys. I walked towards them, hiding my hands in my pockets. "So how is he doing?" I asked Scott. "Bad" Stiles immediately replied. "We're working on it" Scott smiled slightly. I looked at Isaac, who from the looks of it, wasn't really focusing anymore. "Isaac" You tried to get his attention away from the Woods he was staring into. "Isaa-" You got interrupted by Isaac himself. "Scott do you hear that?" Scott and Isaac both stare into the Woods.

Scott turns his body.  His eyes lighten up and his claws come out. "Is it a wolf? Scott?! What is it Scott?!" Stiles continues to ask questions. "Stiles shut up and step back." Isaac focusses on the sounds again. A pair of white eyes shine from out of the Woods which make Scott growl. Allison takes her position the moment it takes a step forward. It looks like it just woke up from the death. It is no human, nor werewolf. Nothing we've ever seen before. I stand there, shocked. A moment later it's gone. Scott stands up straight. "Wh-what? Where did it go?" Allison looks at Scott who looks at Isaac. "what the heck was that!?" Lydia starts to freak out. "A Wendigo" Isaac replies with fear in his eyes.

8:03 PM

We walk back to the parking lot. While Scott is flirting with Allison, Stiles his mind is still on the creature we ran into. "Do you think that's the creature who killed all those people?" "without a doubt." Lydia is just as worried as Stiles seems. "Why did it disappeared. Why didn't it attack us?" "Really Isaac... You wanted it to attack us?" I stopped walking and raised my eyebrows. "Well I wouldn't want it to attack you but..." He looked at Stiles at the end of his sentence. "Oh me? You know what? I could easily inject you with some wolfsbane and serve you as his diner. We'll see how you'll act after that" Stiles stands in front of Isaac now. "And I could easily rip your throat open right here, right now" Isaac gets his claws out. "Okay guys that's enough for today. Isaac come on" I pull Isaac his hand away from Stiles and notice Scott his face. He's focussing on something. "Scott" He immediately looks up at the sound of his name. "Yea?" I look at him a but confused. Meanwhile Stiles is throwing his bags in the back of his car and Lydia and Allison are leaning against it. Scott looks at the spot behind me. His eyes are turning wider which makes Isaac turn around. I immediately look behind me but nothing catches my eye... Only darkness. I look back at Scott. "Scott you okay?" After a few seconds he answers with a typical "Yes why?" And he observes the group. I look at Isaac who's also a little confused and we both walk towards the car.

8:49 PM

8:49 PM

When I came home I went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat. Before Stiles dropped us off Scott once again asked if Isaac was sure he wouldn't wanted to sleep at Scotts tonight but Isaac told him no. After I grabbed something to eat I went upstairs to my bedroom and sat down on my bed. Isaac walked in right after me. "So what's the reason you'd rather sleep here than at Scotts" "I'm protecting you" Isaac says with a very serious look on his face. I burst out laughing. "You're protecting me?" I laugh again. "What's so funny?" Isaac smirks. "Nothing, nothing. Why are you protecting me though?" Isaac walks over to the bed and sits down next to me. "Cause I don't want you to get hurt" "You're sure you're not using it as an excuse?" Isaac raises his eyebrows and smirks again. "I'm sure" "why?" I look at Isaac only to find him looking back at me. "because I care." This just got really serious really quick. I could feel the warmth taking over me. Isaac smiles. He looks at my lips and back into my eyes. After a few seconds I clear my throat and stand up. I walk to the bathroom to change into my pajamas and stare into the mirror for a few minutes. Realizing what had almost happened. I walk back into my bedroom and crawl into my bed. Isaac changed into his pajama already. I look up while putting my hair in a ponytail only to see Isaac pulling off his shirt right in front of me. He crawls into my bed next to me. We both lay there looking at the ceiling. "so..." Isaac softly says. "so..." I mimic. I look at him and we softly laugh. "good night" I whisper without taking my eyes off him. "good night" he replies and I turn the light off.

Chapter 3: I'm protecting you