After (bonus)

A few hours later, what feels like seconds, that same silence gets replaced by a steady beat inside my chest, followed by a voice.
"You're okay," the voice whispers.
And with every beat and every moment the lines dashed up and down on the screen, a life was hanging in the balance of that steady sound.
My life.

A small "how?" manages to escape my lips, the moment I open my eyes.
"You were there with me to fight me through it. You always are."

And I always will be, because he is the one whom I love with all my heart.
My person.

-

"For now it's important to take enough rest" the nurse informs me, leaning on the edge of the hospital bed in which I'm laying. I nod, showing her I understand and will do what's she's telling me to. "You should try eating something." She tilts her towards the plate of food which is located on the small table next to me. I slowly sit myself up, the white thin sheets covering my lower body, and watch her leave the room. My sight immediately falls back on Isaac who's still sitting on the edge of the chair next to me.

"What happened?" I ask him softly, a bit scared by how it may have ended, scared of what he might tell me. He clears his throat, focussing on his hands.

"The moment you told me it was okay, it all came back to me like a flash. And I don't mean the memories, cause they were already there...
The feelings. It was like something was numbing my heart and mind.
When
she told me to kill the enemy, I remember what you said, not too long ago, about her being the enemy. I remember screaming at you that she wasn't.
After hearing you telling me it was okay, that you love me and..
There was no hate in your eyes, nothing.
Even though I stood there with my claws against...
Against your throat,
you'd still look at me the way you've always done." 

 Isaac's voice is weak and his eyes are becoming a bit glassy meaning he's getting more emotional. He's moving his fingers restlessly, but stops once in a while to brush his hands through his hair.

"Your words started to repeat itself in my mind. It was like I had to break through this wall inside of me, but I couldn't seem to find enough strength. At least, that's what I thought."
"Your words gave me strength. You did," he tells me as the side of his mouth lightly rises, smiling carefully before continuing.

"I realized that before it was too late. I stood there with my claws against your throat, ready to..." He sighs deeply before continuing.

"She noticed my hesitation and before any of us could do anything she grabbed the knife that was hidden under her jacket and stabbed you with it while pushing me away. It was silent for a moment, but then.. There were cries and screams. I cut her throat, but it only left a scar.
She's something else... She had these powers, though she couldn't transform."

He's speaking slowly, pausing in between the words.

"She stepped back, covered her neck and laughed. I felt so much anger and I wanted to kill her so badly. I tried to, but I didn't know how. There were a dozen of werewolves fighting us, including Scott. At one point, Deaton showed up, helping us. At that point I already made my way towards you. I needed to know if you were okay. I don't know what I'd do if you..." He stops talking, clenches his jaw and I can see him swallowing.

"If you died," he sighs loudly. "When I looked around me Derek was fighting her, together with Aiden. Ethan was fighting some of the werewolves together with Lydia and Allison. I told Stiles to go and bring you to the hospital... We managed to kill almost all the werewolves of her pack, but some of us got hurt pretty bad. They're okay now, I promise. It was us against four, including her. Deaton walked over to her. It was silent, we were standing with our claws and teeth out. Then he said something which surprised her, but she also looked glad someone finally found it out. He called her by the name Thana."

He looks at me, waiting a moment.

"Thana Apollyon Lilith."

"That's her name," I whisper and he nods.

"It means exactly what she calls herself. The Death Destroyer of the Night... And that's when the fight continued, Scott standing by her side, but the fight ended quickly. Derek and Ethan pressed her against the floor before Deaton pressed some sort of bone into her chest. It was a sharpened bone, it looked human, and it was. It was a bone of her great-great grandparents. She turned into ash, burning ash. It wasn't anything we'd seen before. The moment she died is when the remaining werewolves, including Scott, went back to the way they were. Scott was in it so deep he blacked out when he came back to his senses. He didn't woke up until half an hou ago. Melissa is keeping an eye on him right now."

"Where is she now? The ashes I mean."

Isaac smirks at me, softly and sweet, before answering me. "Deaton has it. He has to bring it to Mexico and destroy the ashes. There's nothing we can do, he told us."  I nod and grab his hand before giving him a careful smile. He looks down at our hands. "I love you, you know that right?" His puppy eyes stare right into mine, making my heart beat rise. "I love you too," I say, pulling him closer to me, kissing him on the lips. Our breaths combine for a moment, but we soon get interrupted by our dear friends, walking in and asking me how I'm feeling to which I swiftly reply with "I'm good," while releasing a chuckle.

I watch how they stand besides my bed. All of them. Scott is standing hand in hand with Allison and Lydia is standing next to me, smiling at me in the way she always does, making me chuckle. I notice the bruises on their bodies. Even now they still have bruises. Ethan even moans a little because of it, but we're alive. All of us. And we're stronger than ever.

Whatever's yet to come, we're strong enough to fight it and whatever happens between me and Isaac, we'll find a way to be together. Always.

Bonus chapter 51: After