1+1

I wake up by someones touch. The feeling of someones lips against my shoulder awakens me in a shivering manner. I open my eyes slowly and blink a few times. Some of the daylight shines brightly into my eyes. I cover my eyes with my hands and let out a soft moan. "Morning babe" I hear a low voice say. My heart jumps a bit after hearing the way his voice cracks and I look to my right to find a shirtless Isaac next to me. I smile, but quickly remember how attractive I look right now... Far from. I sit up in a rush and pull my hair into a bun to make it less messy. I turn my face towards Isaac and give him a soft smile. "Morning." His face shows a delightful smile as he grabs my arm and pulls me back next to him. He kisses my forehead and I let out a deep breath before resting my head down against his collarbone. "How did you sleep?" He asks while stroking my hair softly. "Great" I answer in a bit of a softer tone as I enjoy the feeling of his hands playing with my hair. I look up to him and rest my hand against his neck. A small smirk forms on his face and before I know it he leans over to me and kisses my cheek. I let out a laugh and wrap my arms around his neck as he buries his face in my neck. As my smile continues to stay on my face, I lift my head a little and find my sight stuck on the clock. "Shit" I spit out. "We have to go."

-"Why do you want to go to school so badly?" Isaac asks the moment we arrive at the front of the school; the parking lot

-
"Why do you want to go to school so badly?" Isaac asks the moment we arrive at the front of the school; the parking lot. "I haven't seen my friends for months and I haven't been to school for months. It's better than having to work all day" I answer as I take a moment to take a breath. Isaac shakes his head slowly as he stands next to me. He clenches his eyes on me, making my face turn towards him. I give him a cheerful smile as I raise one of my shoulders towards my face. I let my sight focus on the school again and watch how the students get inside. Just a moment after I get caught off by two motors, who seem to get a bit too close. I watch how two guys step off their motors and remove their helmets. As I keep my sight on them Isaac speaks up. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I know them. Well I've seen them before..." I enlight him as I observe the two guys named Aiden and Ethan. They both turn around and give me a small wink before turning back to each other.

-

I lean my face on my hand as I observe the teacher who is walking around the front of the classroom, when all of a sudden the door opens and one of the two twins walks in. He discusses something with the teacher before sitting down next to me. I receive a smile, but continue to watch the teacher. Just a few minutes after the boy leans towards me and whispers something to me. "Is he always this nervous?" I chuckle softly and before I can say anything he speaks up again. "Ethan" he says. I knew their names, but I can't keep them apart. They look so much alike, obviously. I observe the boy a bit longer before speaking up myself. I tell him my name and look back to the board.

The hour has come to it's ending and the bell starts to ring. I stand up and grab my stuff. "Nice to see you again" Ethan winks at me and leaves the classroom. I watch him walk out. All of a sudden I can feel someones touch on my upper arm and I look next to me to see Lydia. She immediately asks me about the guy, Ethan. There is only one thing I can tell her: there is something about him. Something strange.

Another short chapter
I haven't been very active these last few weeks with my other stories and I apologize. I will make it up to the readers.

Chapter 26: 1+1