Feelings

9:23 AM

I woke up on the same chair I fell asleep on and my hand was still tangled with Isaacs. "Had a nice rest?" A womans voice says. I look behind me to see Melissa. I smile at her and stretch myself. "Sort of" I reply still sitting on the chair. "I bet" Melissa starts. "We're going to check on Isaac." I nod at Melissa, stand up from the chair and take my phone from the table next to the bed. "Are you going to school?" Melissa quickly asks. "No I'm not going today" I simply say while putting my jacket back on. Melissa looks at me with a confused and worried look on her face. "It's okay. My mom agreed plus I can miss a few classes" I say, smile and walk towards the hall. The moment I walk out of the room and turn my face towards the elevator and see Scott. I smile at the sight of him. "Where's the rest?" I ask after greeting him. "They're at the animal clinic with Deaton" he replies while looking towards the room Isaacs in. I clear my throat and nod, before Melissa steps out of the room and joins the conversation. "How long does it normally takes a werewolf to heal?" she randomly asks. Scott looks at me and then answers the question. "I'm not sure. It depends" he says. "What about Isaac his situation?" "A few days, weeks perhaps" Scott continues. "Well he's already healing and not just a little" Melissa informs us. Scott and I look at each other. We're both confused. "What? Are you sure?" I say. "Check it out for yourself" Melissa says and opens the door for us. She walks towards Isaac and softly lifts him. "Look at his arms and neck..." She says while showing some of the wounds. We're both shocked by the fact that Isaac his wounds are slowly healing. Melissa notices our expressions. "Yea exactly" she says.

Scott and I both sit in the hall of the hospital. The whole hall is silent until Scott speaks up. "So what happened?" he softly asks while sitting up straight. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "Well something must've happened for his healing process to speed up like that." I look up at him the moment he starts his sentence. "Like what?" "You know... A kiss or something, anything like that." Scott his words, those thoughts, immediately make me blush. "Wh-what? Nothing happened..." I answer while looking towards the room Isaac's in. "Nothing?" Scott asks. "Well I mean I held his hand, but can that have such a big effect?" I say. Scott starts to laugh. "I guess it can. He must really like you." I look at Scott in some sort of confusion. "He told you that?" I ask while looking into Scott's eyes. "It's pretty obvious" Scott says and smirks. We both look towards the wall in front of us, while we wait in the hallway. After a moment of silence, Scott starts again. "You like him too." I softly smile at Scott, but quickly look down to the floor. "Yea I do" I say and sigh. "Which is a bad thing?" He questions after seeing my reaction. "Well... I mean yes" Scott lifts an eyebrow after my sentence has been said. "It's stupid, I know" I say and smirk. "You like him, he likes you... What's so bad about that?" Scott begins. After a silent moment he tries to come up with an answer himself. "You're afraid to get hurt?" He says and that's the moment I begin to speak. "I want him to be happy" I sigh and continue. "I'm not afraid to get hurt. I've been hurt before, more than a few times... That's not it." After a moment Scott answers. "You do realize you make him happier than he's ever been before." I smile at Scott his words. "You care for him like no other person ever did or does. I mean... Yes there's the pack who cares, but the care you've given him is different... So what is it then?" Scott truthfully says. "That's the thing. I'm scared that at one point it isn't enough for him. In a relationship you have to give your all to someone... I can't do that without disappointing him. I don't know if I'm ready to show my hidden flaws" I calmly say. Scott nods to show me he understands and hears me. "Why wouldn't he?" Scott starts. "So what are you gonna do about this?" He says after clearing his throat. "About what exactly?" "Well you're not going to get into a relationship with him, right? You can't continue this. He'll be heartbroken." I nod and answer Scott with a soft "I know." After our conversation the door opens. "You can go in" Melissa says the moment she walks out of the room. "I do think you'd be a great couple" Scott says while standing up and smirks at me.

 "I do think you'd be a great couple" Scott says while standing up and smirks at me

10:45 AM

"Hey" I say to Isaac the moment we walk in. Scott leans against the bed railing and I sit down on the chair again. He smiles at us and sits up. "How are you feeling?" Scott asks. "Could be worse" Isaac answers. "The wounds are slowly healing so no need to keep me here" he says and smiles again. "Well that's good!" Scott and I both say. "I'm going to get me something to drink, anyone want something?"
Scott stands up to get some change out of his bag. I look at Isaac who answers with a quick "no thanks." "Could you get me something?" I ask. "Of course" he says and walks towards the hall, already knowing what I want.

I look back at Isaac who laid himself down, but still has his stare on me. "You know, it was really sweet of you to stay the night. Thank you" he then says. "You knew?" I surprisingly say. He then laughs and answers with "of course I did." I blush and look away. "So I can leave the hospital today, but Melissa insisted for me to stay at her place so she can check on me" Isaac says after clearing his throat. "Oh" I reply which makes Isaac sit up again, but he slowly lets himself fall again the moment I continue my sentence. "That's good, right?! I mean at least you're at Scott his place." He looks up at me and gives me a half-smile. At that moment Scott comes in again with the drinks.

Chapter 11: Feelings