Lost

"There's nothing we can't do. We may not have Scott and Isaac on our side, but we do have a banshee, two werewolves who can turn into one and let's not forget about the boy with the bat." I laugh at Allison her sentence. "We got this." I take a deep breath and nod.

-

"That's strange..." Deaton says which causes some confused, but also worried looks on both Allison and my face. "Why does it feel like you know... nothing.. about this Death Destroyer guy?" Allison says right after we have exchanged looks. "I know a little" he replies.

 "I know a little" he replies

"Well that's just... great, I guess" I say as I nod my head slowly. I can feel a sense of worry right in my chest which causes me to clench my jaw for a second. "So now what?" Allison asks Deaton. "We have to find out what the hunter has planned to do with them. He now has an alpha in its power where he'll take advantage of. We have to not only think, but work fast. The full moon is in a few days which will cause more damage than you'd imagine." "How are you planning on doing that? Finding out the information I mean" I speak up as I'm still not following it a hundred procent. "Every magician has its secrets and secrets can be revealed. The hunter may not reveal those secrets, but... the boys will. Your task is to release them from the hypnotic." "Sounds easier than it is" I whisper softly. "Remember that the boys can and probably will be extremely dangerous at this point... Also remember that this is not who they really are. It's going to be tough to not start something, but you don't want to piss them off" Deaton continues to explain. Allison and I look at each other before nodding. "We'll inform you the second we find out anything else" Allison promises him as we make our way towards the door. "Likewise" he swiftly answers before turning around to get back to work, but before we've left the room I feel the need to say one more thing. "Thank you, a lot" I say as I turn myself around. Deaton looks at me a bit surprised by my suddenness. He smiles politely at me. His expression shows appreciation, which makes me smile back at him.
-
"So how are we going to get them out of it?" Allison asks me as we make our way towards the car. I unlock the car and throw the door open before sitting down on the driver's seat. I close the door and look at Allison who's sat herself down next to me. I sigh and turn my body a bit towards her direction. "I honestly have no idea. Let's go back to Stiles' place first. Maybe they have a clue on what to do." Allison grabs her phone out of her bag as I put the key into the ignition, but before I can put my feet on the gas Allison keeps me from doing so. "Stiles just texted me" I look out of the window in front of me before looking at Allison. "What's the problem?" I try to ask her as calmly as possible, but get interrupted by her freaking out a little. "Scott and Isaac are gone."

"Gone? What do you mean? Gone how?" I ask as Allison looks at me with big, worried eyes. "I don't know! They're gone! They just left the house!" I start the car and make my way towards Stiles' house. I immediately grab my phone and open my messages as I try to keep my eyes on the road.

"Isaac where r u??"

I text Isaac and wait impatiently for him to reply. "Stiles... You had one job" I mumble softly to myself as I go to my contact list and press on one of the contacts. "Who are you calling?" Allison asks me as she observes my actions. "Help" I answer quickly and put the phone on speaker. The phone rings twice before someone picks up.

"Hey! You okay?" A voice says.
"We need help. Come to Stiles' place, please."
"I'll be there in five."

Chapter 38: Lost