Too long

It's been two months, 3 weeks and 2 days since I've left Beacon Hills.

I'm nervous, and not just a little. I take a deep breath as I open the doors of the school. It's been a while since I've stepped foot in this school. I haven't told anyone about my arrival back in town, because I wanted to surprise them, but right now I m wondering if that's the right decision. As I open the door I search for some familiar faces in the crowd. I get a few smiles from some of the students, but that's pretty much it. I take a better grip on my luggage which I'm carrying with me and sigh deeply again, until someone yells out for my name. I turn around to Scott and Stiles who are both in absolute shock.

Scott doesn't make a move and keeps his eyes on me while Stiles jumps up and down before he shakes Scott loose

Scott doesn't make a move and keeps his eyes on me while Stiles jumps up and down before he shakes Scott loose. I start to laugh and my eyes become a bit teary. They both embrace me in a hug. "Hi!" I say in a high-pitched voice. I can't seem to get my smile off my face and so can't they. "Oh my god when did you get back? Why didn't you tell us? Are you seriously here right now?" Stiles can't seem to shut up out of excitement and I honestly feel so special. I chuckle and answer his questions. "Just got here, uh it was supposed to be a surprise. Oh and yes! I'm actually here!" I say in full excitement. "Wait, Isaac doesn't know you're here?!" Scott quickly asks as his sight is now focused on something else. "Nope" I say and look behind me to spot the thing or person Scott is focusing on. I immediately notice Isaac, who is talking to both Allison and Lydia, and freeze. Stiles drags me a few steps back and hides me behind his back. Scott takes one step closer to Stiles so they won't notice me. They let out a few laughs, before they yell for the others to come. Isaac, Lydia and Allison look towards the boys and before they can even wonder why they're standing in such a weird position, Stiles and Scott take a step to the side. I rub my hands over each other, something I always do when I'm feeling nervous, and give away a small smile. A bit scared for their reaction, I wait and watch. I notice how Lydia lets her bag drop on the ground and how both Lydia and Allison run my way. They hold me closely as they let out a few soft shrieks. I laugh and hold their hands as they let go and then my sight goes to Isaac who has been standing in the exact same spot this whole time. I give him a small smile as he doesn't move. He's looking a bit exhausted and totally in shock. I haven't talked to him much lately, because I've been at work and he's been at school and at work. Normally I just lay in his arms as we watch some tv show and that's how we get to know each other, since we talk and laugh and we actually enjoy each others company. It's hard to actually have a conversation with him when the only thing you're doing is checking on your wifi connection since FaceTime keeps acting strange.

At this point I have to clear my sight since I'm becoming a little more emotional than first. Isaac slowly walks over to me while he keeps his stare on me and I do the same. It feels like the whole world has been paused and it'll continue to play on the moment we touch. As we get closer he throws his arms around my neck as he holds me the closest possible. My arms are around his waist and I tightly hold his shirt. I can feel a tear or two fall down my cheek as I let go of him. His hands who first were placed around my neck, now make their way to my face while they're all tangled up with my hair. He looks me right in the eyes and tries to speak up. He tries to ask me when I came here, but the words don't come out exactly how they should, or how he wants them to come out. I softly chuckle because of how cute he is being and because of the fact that I'm standing in front of this idiot who I've been missing for months. I've missed his sarcastic comments and how cute he can be when he's around me. I've missed the way he looks into my eyes and how he has this smirk on his face all the freaking time. I've missed the way he cocks an eyebrow at me when I say something amusing. I missed falling asleep in his arms. I've missed his touch. His beautifully shaped lips on mine. "Just kiss me, you fool" is the first thing I say to him while I try to stop myself from crying, and so he does. After letting out a wide smile, he presses his lips on mine and I wrap my arms around his neck as we stand there. The moment the kiss ends he holds me close again and whispers in my ear. "I've missed you so, so much. I can't believe you're back" he says as he tries to control his breathing. I laugh softly and grab his hand as we walk back to the others.

Chapter 24: Too long