Love Hangover - Prologue!

Jessica Smith was an 18 year old party animal who was willing to do anything for a good time. Where she lived, she had gained a reputation for herself with the way that she acted; the boys couldn't seem to get enough of the 'bad girl' attitude she had developed.

Her friends have tried to get her to stop acting the way that she did, and her parents were so fed up with her behaviour, that they kicked her out and forced her to live by herself. They were tired with the countless men she often decided to bring home in the early hours of the morning and decided that enough was enough.

Although, Jessica did have one thing in her life that she enjoyed more than anything - she worked for The Wanted as their personal assistant and they couldn't get enough of her either. They were always making comments about her, or attempting to flirt with her and see how far it got them.

But there was one band member who she had more of a thing for than any of the others.

Nathan Sykes.

The youngest, and most attractive member of the band.

The only one who wasn't foolish enough to fall for Jessica's tricks and do anything that she wants him to do at the click of her fingers.

Something keeps pulling them together though and, after the spend the night together, will Nathan still see Jessica in the same way or will he fall into a love hangover?

Warning - some parts will contain sexual content:)

***

Hey guys,

So this an idea that I've got for a new fanfic. It's just something that I came up with and, if I get enough feedback for this, then I'll carry on writing it. If people don't like it, then I'll just delete it and won't bother.

So, please, let me know what you think and if you like the idea.

I named it after a song by Jason Derulo, which I happen to really love.

Any feedback is really appreciated, many thanks.

Ellie<33