Part Four - Finally! {Explicit}

*WARNING - sexual content at the end*

Erugh.

Nathan was so annoying when he wanted to be - for the first time ever, he actually complimented me, not that I was going to get too used to that happening because it was probably just a one time thing. And then, he won't tell me what he wanted to tell me, he was seriously confusing and I was unsure about what he wanted from me anymore.

"You look amazing Jess." Josh smiled as we were waiting around for the boys to turn up and pick us up for this night out.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I chuckled. Josh had decided to keep it simple, and he went for a white shirt matched with skinny jeans and a pair of converse; if I was male, then I would definitely be after him all night and making sure he wasn't with someone else.

"Are you trying to impress someone, or are you just feeling a change?" Josh asked.

"Neither. I just haven't worn this in a while and thought it would look nice if I'm totally honest." I laughed as I checked myself in the mirror before I walked back into the living room and took a seat beside Josh; throwing my head onto his shoulder and letting out a huge sigh.

"What's up chuck?" 

"Firstly, never say that again. And secondly, nothing, I was just sighing."

"Yeah, and I'm the bloody Pope, so what's up?" Josh repeated as he pulled me into a hug.

"It's nothing, just Nathan came round here earlier and told me that he wanted to speak to me, but then he wouldn't tell me what he wanted to say to me. And, he even complimented me as well. Nathan Sykes does not compliment Jessica Smith." I replied in confusion, hoping that Josh might be able to tell me what he thought about this whole situation because he's heard me going on and on about Nathan for however long it has been now; so he must have some opinion.

"He's probably just playing hard to get, or something like that. I bet that tonight, when you ask him what he wanted, he will tell you; so don't let it bother you too much."

"You had better be right, because I'm getting tired of this now. Why do I always have to like the ones that hate me?" I sighed again.

"Josh is never wrong, just you watch. Tonight is the night he tells you exactly how he feels and, before the end of the night, you will have slept with each other." Josh joked and, had there not been a knock at the door, I would have murdered him for even making a comment like that because I didn't want to sleep with Nathan, I just wanted him to realise I wasn't as bad as he made me out to be and I was actually capable of loving someone.

I opened the door to see, just as had been predicted, Nathan stood at the door - he was wearing a plain white t-shirt, black trousers and a leather jacket, which he had finished off with a couple of chains. 

He actually looked pretty damn hot if I was being totally honest.

"You look beautiful tonight." Nathan said in shock as he checked out my completed outift.

"You look pretty hot yourself Sykes." I smiled back at him, just as Josh walked past the two of us with a smirk on his face; I managed to hit him on the arm before he got away, but he even found that funny and just carried on laughing as he got into the van.

"Stop flirting and get in the van. There's alcohol waiting to be drunk, and it's not going to drink itself." Max shouted out the van.

"And don't forget, you owe me ten pounds as well." Tom added as me and Nathan climbed into the van one after the other, but I already knew that I was going to have to give Tom the money and he should have just let me give it to him earlier.