Part One - Meeting Jessica!

Another Friday night, another night spent on the town partying with my two best friends; Josh and Chelsea - they were only out for the drink, whereas I, on the other hand, was out for the drink and the guys that often came with them whenever they saw me.

I'd usually find one guy, stick with them for the entire night and have my drinks bought for me; I rarely spent more than £20 when I was out over the weekend and letting my hair down after five days at work.

See, working for The Wanted can really take its toll on you and, before you know it, you just need time to relax and have a good night. Flirting with them and teasing them was something which happened on a regular basis, but they never complained and they never told me that they wanted me to stop either.

Well, with the exception of one that was.

Nathan Sykes was the only guy to have not fallen for my tricks and he was one of the only boys not to be drooling all over my body; it was a shame really because I actually do have a thing for him; he's just not really giving me the chance to prove myself.

But, then again, when I act the way that I do, it's really no surprise that he doesn't want to have anything to do with me - he doesn't even like the fact that I'm the band's assistant; he's tried to get me the sack more than once since I started there.

"Jess, me and Chels are off now. Are you coming?" Josh said as he appeared beside me with a smile on his face.

"What? You're leaving already?" I questioned looking at the time, seeing that it had only just gone ten, so there was no way I was leaving here yet. It was too early and I still had to get myself a guy to spend the night with.

"Yeah. I've got work in the morning and Chels is spending the weekend with her dad and step-mum." Josh replied.

See, Chelsea's parents split up when she was younger; her dad cheated on her mum with his boss, and the two have them have been together ever since then. They're even married now and have got a kid of their own, but we don't talk about that because Chelsea has only just begun seeing her dad again.

"Oh. Can't you stay for one more?" I questioned.

"I would love to, but I'm driving Chels home. So, are you coming with us?" Josh repeated again, still smiling at me, although I had a feeling he already knew what I was going to say and he knew that he wasn't going to change my mind either.

"No, I'll stay here for a bit. I'll see you at some point." I replied, giving Josh a hug before he walked out of the club, leaving me stood there all by myself.

I walked back over to the bar, ordering another double vodka and coke for myself, only I wasn't the one paying for these drinks; he was. I turned too see the person that had given the bartender the money for my drink was tall and attractive with blonde hair and brown eyes; his muscles were almost breaking through his shirt and his arms looked like they had taken a long time to perfect.

He smiled at me as he handed me my drink, and then said "Name's Dan."

"Jess, and thank you for the drink." I smiled back at him, mesmerised by the colour of his eyes; they were one of the shades of brown that looked absolutely beautiful, even when there was very little light in which to observe his features.

"I couldn't let a pretty girl like yourself pay for that. I thought I saw you with some people earlier, where did they go?" he asked, taking a sip from the top of the pint which rest upon the bar.

"You did, but they had to leave, got things to do tomorrow." I sighed, taking down a massive gulp of the drink I had just been bought; it was a refreshing taste to my mouth since, when Josh and Chelsea were around, they stopped me from drinking the vodka because they thought it turned me into someone I'm not.

But I do what I do, even with very little alcohol in my system, so vodka isn't going to make me any different and it isn't going to make me change my ways either.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me then." he replied with a cheeky smirk on his face. 

"Want to dance?" I questioned.

"I can't dance, I'm awful at it." Dan laughed at me as he removed his pint from the bar and followed me into the sea of people now, just as the song changed from Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo to Glad You Came; which I just couldn't help but dance along to because it was such a feel good song. "Eurgh, I hate this song."

"Why? It's an amazing song?" I chuckled as I moved my hips to the beat of the music, enjoying myself with this mysterious guy who I found extremely attractive, and he seemed to find me attractive as well.

"It's just annoying. I keep hearing it everywhere I go." Dan chuckled as I began grinding up and down his body, making sure that I dug in when it came to where his dick was located - they were right when they said that a man always thinks with his dick, because I could feel him slowly getting harder as I continued to move against him.

He must have been enjoying it since he kept allowing little moans to slip out of his mouth and, I don't mean to brag or anything, but I'm pretty damn good when it comes to being in the bedroom; I always leave them wanting that bit more and I make sure they never forget the night either.

If you ask anyone that I've slept, then they will all tell you the same - that I gave them a night to remember because I knew what they liked, and I gave it to them without waiting to be told.

"You know, I could make you glad you came." Dan whispered seductively in my ear as he grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me round to face him, kissing along my jaw and neckline as he did so; suddenly he was the one in control and I actually liked it.

"I'm all yours." I replied as he took hold of my hand and pulled me back through the sea of people, I knew where this was going and I wasn't really going to stop him either; he wanted this just as much as I did and I was going to let him have me; for once, I didn't need to play games to get what I wanted.

This was only ever going to end the same way any other night did - a quick fumble in the back alley of a club before we both walked back inside, a satisfied look on our faces, and went our separate ways.

And, just like always, I wasn't going to complain about it because I still got what I wanted from it.

Although I don't describe it, the outfit which Jessica was wearing can be seen to the right >>

*

Hello there people,

So, how do you like the first part of the story then?

I know that not a lot really happens, but I just wanted you to get to know the sort of person Jessica is, because it's very important to the story; especially in a couple of chapters time when Nathan becomes more involved.

I promise, things will become more interesting in the next chapter - there is going to be some drama, and of course, not forgetting the few dirty chapters that there will also be {I shall give you warning when there is one coming up so you don't have to read it if you don't want to}

Let me know what you think. Would be great if you could comment and let me know what you think, there's no point being a silent reader because then I don't know if you're enjoying it or if there is anything you want me to change.

Thanks for reading, please comment and vote, would seriously appreciate it.

I love you all and, until the next time, goodbye.

El<33