Part Ten - Ready For America? {Explicit}

*Sexual Content at the end of this chapter. Please enjoy the rest of it though*

"So, Jessica, what's the best thing about working with The Wanted then?" the interviewer asked me, and I had to think for a minute because there were so many things that I loved about working with these idiots.

"I love everything about them. They're weird, they're never on time, they've got to have an answer for everything, they can never be wrong and they're just amazing. I don't think my life would be the same if I had never been given this opportunity." I smiled, as the interviewer made notes on what I had just said so she could type up her story later on.

"And who is your favourite member to work with?" she laughed slightly at me.

"Now that's a cruel question. I love them all." I chuckled back at her and the boys all looked at me relieved because I had said something like that, and not actually picked just one of them to be my favourite.

"Who is the worst to work with then?"

"Well, Nathan is never on time, Tom has some really annoying habits that get on my nerves, Jay is one hell of a handful when you're trying to get him home drunk and then Max just thinks that everything he says is funny; so you feel rude when you don't laugh at his awful jokes." I replied, and then I decided I had better add something to end of that because it sounded worse than it was actually meant to sound. "But I love them all anyway and I wouldn't want them to change."

"And what about you boys? What's your opinion of Jessica?" she asked, now turning her attention to the boys and seeing what they had to say on me.

"Oh. She's awful to work with, I wish she had never been employed." Tom replied seriously.

"Yeah. We're already looking for her replacement and we can't wait to get rid off her." Jay added, but they were all just really bad liars and I knew they weren't telling the truth because I could see right through them.

"No, we're only joking. She's everything we could want in an assistant and she makes our lives so much fun, we wouldn't want anyone else to do her job for her." Siva grinned.

"And if she ever left us, then it just wouldn't be the same because she's always been there for us. She's a part of our lives now and we all love her." Nathan smiled, but he loved me for a totally different reason to what the other boys did; but the only one who had worked that one out was Tom because he was the one that had seen us disappearing with each other in the club that night.

"In fact, some of us love her just that little bit more than the others do." Tom said with a smirk on his face, and the interviewer just wrote that down as well, so she was probably going to make some joke out of that when she typed up this article. It was going to make for some interesting reading, and the people who read it were probably going to begin making their own assumptions.

The interview continued like that for about half an hour before someone came in and took some pictures of us to go with the article, and it was actually a pretty good laugh.

I can't believe that I almost missed this and was going to leave these idiots behind me for a whole new life.

Once the interview had finished, we all walked outside, still with smiles on our faces and ready to get to America now. The boys all immediately rushed off to their places so that they could make sure they had everything they needed for the month they were going to be over there for.

Nathan, on the other hand, followed me over to my car and was still smiling away to himself like an idiot.

"So, we're sharing a room in America then?" I asked, fiddling with my keys in one hand.