28

"hey wait! what was that in there?" he stopped and put his hands on his knees. the hallways were already empty.

"i-i just- i can't handle all that, okay? it's too much for me to handle." tears were streaming down her face.

"hey, hey. don't cry. i'm sorry. it's okay. don't cry." he hugged her and rubbed circles on her back.

"but it's true." she pulled away. "i deserve all that. all the things they've been doing to me. i deserve it."

"no. you don't. you don't deserve all those things, all those teases, all those shoves, all those mean words, you don't deserve any of those."

"don't say those things. don't say anything. they don't mean anything!" she continued to cry.

"babe, it's true. all i'm saying is true. you deserve all the best in the world. yeah, you have some flaws, but that does not mean you aren't worth anything. you are worth a lot of things. you are worthy enough for love, happiness, friends and.....other things, yeah. haha."

he continued, "i like you, mia. hell, i might even love you, but i don't know what it is. i wanna know what love is, mia, and i want you to show me."

she punched him in the chest. "stop it with the references, jackson. it sucks."

"but seriously, i like you, a lot." he said.

"i like you a lot, too." she smiled and leaned in for their first kiss but stopped, because she was there.

"be careful with what you say, jackson. you might be saying it to the wrong person." she tutted and shook her head.

he turned around and his eyes turned to slits at her. "i know what i'm saying and i know mia. stop interfering in our relationship."

she chuckled. "oh, you don't know mia like i do."

--
oh noooo
i realized these *current* happenings are very far from real life huehue
but hey, its a story! am i right?
:)