32

days, weeks, maybe even months passed.

he couldn't even look her in the eye anymore. he doesn't look at her, not even a nod of a head or a wave of acknowledgement every time they cross paths. it was as if he was deliberately ignoring the fact that she was still waiting, hurting. she didn't know until when this 'space' would go on.

the 'friends' that she had before, were already strangers to her. they would give her disgusted stares and a 'what the heck is she doing here' look. they were so nice to her before, but now that she returned, she was, again, the piece of trash that attended school.

she, of course, is still the same. she'd push her around, spread rumors, tell her that life would be better if she was gone, and she would also make 'jokes' about her family- or what's left of it.

now, she is sat in her room. all alone. she doesn't have any siblings to play with, so it's only her in the house.

she remembers everything. from when she had a happy family with her mom and dad, to when they found out her mom has cancer, to the day her dad left, to when she started bullying her, to the day she met him, to when she had a boyfriend, friends, and people who actually accepted her until the day she exposed her secret and he left her.

she had no friends.

she lost her boyfriend.

she is constantly bullied at school.

her dad is with another family

and her mom is sick.

she was right. life would be better if she was gone; nobody would even notice.

so she grabbed the knife hidden under her bed and gripped it tightly with shaking hands. everybody's gone. everybody leaves me. i might as well leave too.

she took a deep breath and- her phone rang. ignore it, mia. ignore it.

the knife dropped.

"h-hello?"

she was shaking. she almost killed herself, if it weren't for this call.

"is this mia park? daughter of hana park?"

-
idk mann

dedicated to foreverNovember because this new cover she made for this story is amaziiiing <3