40

she sits in her room, thinking about the past year. she and her dad had agreed that she will stay in her old house for the rest of the school year and summer. then the next, she has to move in with his family.

she hopes time will stop so she wont be able to live with him. she doesn't like the thought of living with people she does not even know- including her father.

she opens up a drawer of pictures filled with empty promises.

the first picture on top was a picture of her family- or what it used to be. her dad hugging her mom and her in the background making silly faces. there was also a dog running at the back.

this was taken before her mom was diagnosed. they all looked so happy. she wonders what even happened.

the next picture was of him and her. it was when they were at her house; watching Cinderella.

thinking about it, she was very much like her. both of them were living a hard life, but then the fairy godmothers came and the prince; Cinderella lived a happily ever after. the only difference was that she didn't.

she thought he was her prince charming. he brought her up when she was feeling down, he always made her happy. she thought he was the one. she thought he was perfect.

but he wasnt.

he left her for a reason only the gods out there know and now he is spending his time with her. what a jerk.

the last picture, one at the very bottom of the pile, was with her. they were holding ice creams and laughing. how old were they then? seven, eight? she forgot. it was so long ago.

as if it never happened.

now she is the main reason she is like this: weak, a crybaby, and alone. she doesnt know why and how they fell apart.

but as she stares at the picture, nostalgia doesn't fill her. instead, hate. she crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in the trash bin. fuck you. she thinks

she ruined her life

and now she will ruin hers too.

"well, well, well, sienna. prepare for the worst year of your life."

END.

-
SO YEAH THAT IS IT YOU GUYS
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY <3 this scene/chapter was the reason why i wrote Nerds :DD