Author's Note

A/N:

So, some of the comments are nasty, degrading, and just plain mean. I would've cuss the hell out of those who wrote them if I wanted to but I still know where my manners are and care about people's feelings rather than those who don't.

Now, I'm not even going to apologise for making the character weak and have no back bone but to me, SHE is one strong lady! I mean like, if a guy you like started to trash-talk to you for telling him you like him or that your boyfriend cheated on you, I know - I really do know and don't you dare lie to me - that you would cry like some cry baby you are since you can't handle the truth.

You know why?

Because women are naturally soft at heart, that's why!

Or, worst case is that you can't keep down under to yourself and decided to get revenge against your ex by sleeping around. I know some might. However, important thing is love yourself no matter what and don't let those who degrades you do it further than they should.

And of course don't mind me, your body your choice. 💁🏻

Moving on, yes, of course today in this new era, it is about women empowerment. But girl, let me tell you that, all that empowerment you see can only be seen on TVs and the internet. If you really dig deep and see through different eyes all over the world, you would know, women empowerment is still at the very early stage of the baby stage because we all know that women empowerment only applied to those who are famous and had their names known across the world. Some of them are still struggling to get their voice out there snd they are yet to be recognize by the world.

I'm not against it, but you and I know that this is the truth. But still, GO women! ✊🏻

One more thing, MY story, MY plot. If you are not satisfied about it, you can read it and keep your nasty comments to yourself rather than going all sinner's words about it.

Yes, I know pens are mightier than swords. HOWEVER, if all you do is throw some stupid words and all you can do is just criticise writers on Wattpad by typing some lame-o words while sitting on your poor-excuse of a butt all day (Yes, I've SAID it!), you girl are not worth it, and your pens are just bunch of useless poops!

P-O-O-P-S!

Or might as well, don't read it at all. Thank you very much!

Sorry. NOT! 🖐🏻

Oh, and for those who gives support and those funny and witty comments that got me laughed so hard each time, I love y'all and stay pretty. 💋

Ciao,
DNA. 💅🏻

P.S, new chapter will be posted tomorrow.