Chapter Four

Kagura's POV
"Rogue?  Hey, are you okay?" I asked.  He hasn't responded yet, and honestly I'm worried and want him to snap out of it.  No matter how utterly GORGEOUS he is.
Rogue's POV

I noticed that I was being shaken.  By Kagura.  And Frosch.

"Huh?  Oh, hey, what's up?" I asked.

"What's up?  Really?  That's all you say after standing there for ten minutes straight, saying nothing and not moving at all?" Kagura asks incredulously.

"That's normal for me Kagura," I responded.

"Well then if you are fine now I am going to take my leave.  Take better care of your exceed.  Goodbye," Kagura said with two feelings: bitterness and, I think maybe, some hurt.

"Bye Kagura," I replied.

Her eyed widened a bit, but then returned to normal as she turned around and walked away.

Then I heard clapping behind me.  Crap I completely forgot that Sting was there.

"Nicely done Rogue.  You know you were doing good, she was interested, then you started moving away, closing yourself off.  Now Rogue is that any way to treat a lady?  Let alone one that you like?"  Sting said/asked.  (A/N I don't know which one to use there so yeah...)

"I have no idea what you are talking about.  Come on Frosch let's go," I said.

"Fro thinks about Kagura-San.  Fro thinks she's sad," Frosch replied.

"Don't think about her Frosch, she just brought you home.  Nothing more and nothing less," I said.

Kagura's POV
I can't believe him!  'That's normal for me' ha!  Don't make me laugh, he wouldn't know normal if it bit him on the ass.

I should tell that to him, to his face.  So I turned around and heard:
"-treat a lady?  Let alone one that you like?"  Sting asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about.  Come on Frosch let's go," Rogue said.

"Fro thinks about Kagura-San.  Fro thinks she's sad," Frosch replied.  Oh my, he is just too kawaii!

"Don't think about her Frosch, she just brought you home.  Nothing more and nothing less," Rogue said.

Ouch, that stung.  Fine I guess I should just go home before anymore cold words come out of his mouth.  I turned around and ran right into a guy's torso.
"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going, my apologies," I said going around him and walking away.  Not even noticing that I was crying.

Sting's POV
I knew someone was watching, so while Rogue was talking to Frosh, I went to see who was spying on us.  I saw that it was...
Cliff hanger I know but come on it should be easy to figure out who it was.  Simple 2 + 2 thing.  I would've finished sooner but my mom made me clean.  Ugh I hate cleaning.  So anyways hope you enjoyed the newest chapter! :)