Anniversery Part 2

Dinner
"Wow Rogue, I'm impressed. You got reservations here? I thought it took months to get reservations," Kagura said.

"Normally it does, however I was able to talk Sting into helping me get the reservation. For some reason Guild Masters get what they want when they want it, no matter who reserved the place," Rogue responded.

"Well that was nice of Sting. I take it he got over the fact that I beat his girlfriend in the GMG's?" Kagura asked.

"Yeah," he got over it," Rogue stated.

"That's go--" Kagura said getting cut off by the waitress.

"Oh my gosh! You're The Rogue Cheney! Wow it's so good to meet you! You're awesome! Can I have your autograph? Can you sign my bo--" the waitress said but was cut off by Kagura.

"Hello," Kagura said then looked at the girl's name tag, "Bridget, is it? Yes well you see you are ruining my date so I suggest you shut up, take our order, bring us our food, give us our check, and," at this last statement there is a dark aura around Kagura, "back the hell off my boyfriend!"

"Oh, God! I am so sorry Miss Mikazuchi, I didn't realize he was dating anyone," Bridget said shaking in fear.

"Okay... Um, we will be getting the spaghetti for couples and I'll have red wine.  What do you want to drink Kagura?" Rogue asked.

"I will have red wine also, thank you," Kagura responded.

"I'll have that out for you two soon," Bridget said.

The two got their spaghetti and had a Lady and the Tramp moment.  When they were finished Rogue asked for the check.

"What are we doing now?" Kagura asked.

"Now we are going to my place for dessert," Rogue answered.

"Okay, let's go," Kagura said.