Number One Team

Third Person POV
After the two danced and talked at the party, that was also their first date, they went back to the hotel they were staying at.

Like a good gentleman, Rogue walked Kagura to her door. To finish the perfect night, they shared a perfect first kiss.

Nothing better right? First date, first kiss. No there is something better, and Kagura suggested it:

"Hey, Rogue, I was thinking that, even though we are in different guilds, we should form a team. So what do you say, Rogue, would you like to be on a team with me," Kagura asked.

"I would love to," Rogue answered, "On one condition."

"What's your condition Mr. Cheney?" Kagura asked, her eyebrow raised.

"We become boyfriend and girlfriend, and go on dates after every mission," Rogue answered.

"I can think of nothing better Mr. Cheney," Kagura answered. She then kissed his cheek and they said their goodnights to each other, going to their respective rooms.

Kagura's POV
OH MY GOSH HE SAID YES! I totally thought he would turn me down!

"Well, Simon, what do you think of my new team? After all I just added two people to it," I whispered softly.

Then I got changed into pajamas and went to sleep.

Rogue's POV
WOW, SHE SAID YES TO BEING MY GIRLFRIEND!! I thought she would either laugh in my face or threaten me.

"Well Skiadrum, it looks like I got myself a girlfriend and a new teammate. I'll make you proud and hopefully be able to control myself when the time comes to make her mine," I whispered softly.

A/N: Okay guys so I'm going to try to post two times a week at least. Also I'm going to be starting another story called Fairy Legacies and it's sorta out now, so read it and tell me what ya think! Thanks guys and as always hope you liked it :)