Epilogue

Eight years later~

No one's POV

"Mom! C'mon, we are gonna be late!" a young boy, about seven years old, with raven hair exclaims.

"Mom, you're stalling!  You and Dad both finally agreed to let us go on a mission with Uncle Sting," a girl that looks exactly like the boy says.

"I am not stalling, it's not my fault that your father just woke up and neither of you decided to help with your sister or wake your father, now is it?" the woman known as Kagura asks her twins.

"Sorry Mom," the twins, Derek and Aradesa, say in unison, "we are just sooo excited to go on our third mission!"

"Are you sure you or Dad can't come with us instead of Uncle Sting?" Desa asked.

"Des, we've been over this," their father, Rogue who is finally ready and has walked in with another little girl that looks to be about four, says, "we can't risk your mother going into labor while we are in the middle of a battle."

"Then, can you at least come Dad?" Derek asks.

"And leave your mother all alone with not only Victoria here, but little Jace as well?  Sorry kiddos, I don't enjoy the idea of an early death from Auntie Erza." Rogue replied.

"Now come, we are all finally ready, unless you two no longer want to go on this mission with your Uncle?" Kagura asks.

"We still wanna go!" Derek and Desa proclaim.

"Then let's go to the train station to meet Sting," Rogue says.

With that the family of five, almost six, go to the train station.  When they arrive they meet Sting and Derek is told to look after his younger twin by Rogue while Kagura is threatening Sting within an inch of his life should her children come back heavily injured.  Once Rogue gets her to calm down, goodbyes to the twins are shared as the board the train, and as they are all waving: Sting, Aradesa, and Derek on the train waving out the window; and Rogue holding Victoria on his shoulders, while having his arm wrapped around Kagura with one hand on her swollen belly, the family parts, just for a little while.

Not knowing, that when the twins get back, they will be welcomed with four faces, not just the three they left.