The Wedding

Quick A/N: I realized that weddings are so much work so I'm only going to do the walk down the aisle and "I do"s.  I might add vows in later, but as of right now I have the romantic capabilities of a goldfish...  Also, very sorry for the delay, I'm horrible I know.  Hopefully I will finish it soon, however this upcoming week is dress rehearsal so I don't know if I will have time.

Kagura's POV
I'm so nervous, but I know I want to spend the rest of my life with Rogue.  I love him, and now it's time to say those special two words.

Rogue's POV
I can't wait for this to be finalized and to spend the rest of my life with Kagura.  I love her so much, and I just hope she feels the same.

No one's POV
The music started as Rogue waited at the end of the aisle for his bride.  The best man-Sting, maid of honor-Milliana, the flower girl, ring bearer-Frosch, and groomsmen and bridesmaids came down the aisle.  Then, Kagura started coming down the aisle escorted by Erza.   Rogue and her looking at each other with overflowing love like they were the only ones in the room.  Finally, Kagura met Rogue at the end of the aisle and Erza handed Kagura off to her husband to be.  The whole ceremony goes wonderfully without a problem and it's time for the exchanging of rings and "I do"s. 

The priest says, "Do you Rogue Cheney, take Kagura Mikazuchi to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Rogue answers.

"And do you," the priest continues, "Kagura Mikazuchi take Rogue Cheney to have and to hold in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Kagura says tearing up.

" In the power bestowed upon me, I pronounce you man and wife.  You may now kiss the bride," the priest exclaims.

Cheers erupt as Rogue swings Kagura down and kisses her.