Chapter Six

Kagura's POV
Right now Rogue, Frosch, and I are on our way to our job. He had asked me earlier if I knew what this job was and I told him that I did not. This meant that both of us were going in without any knowledge whatsoever of what this job has in store for us.

It was boring on the train because I could only have a one way conversation, so I just decided to take a nap.
~Time Skip~ (don't hate me)
I woke up in an unfamiliar place, then after my eyes adjusted I realized I was in the hospital.

'How'd I end up here?' I asked myself trying to remember.

"Kagura you're awake!" Millianna came in, crying out of joy.

"Yeah Millianna, I'm awake but what happened? All I remember is sleeping on the train on my way to a mission," I said.

"Kagura there's something you should know," Millianna said looking down.

"What is it Millianna?" I asked concerned.

"Well you said you remember being on a train, but do you remember who was with you?" she asked.

"No.... Wait.. Wasn't... Wasn't Rogue there too?" I asked, then realized something, "Millianna? Where's Rogue? Is he okay?"

"No Kagura he's not... He died trying to save you from the train wreck," she said awkwardly.

"No," I said tears coming to my eyes, "no that's impossible, he was sick from his motion sickness. He couldn't move, let alone save me!" I exclaimed, denying what she was telling me.

"I'm sorry Kagura, but when you're discharged I'll take you to see his grave," Millianna told me.

"What do you mean his grave?! How long has it been since he died?" I asked.

"Kagura.. The accident... His death..." She took a deep breath to finish her sentence, "hediedsixmonthsago," she said quickly.

What did she say? Wait did she say six months ago?!

"I'm sorry Kagura but, today was the first time you had opened your eyes in six months, you have been in a coma since the crash..." Millianna stated.

~Time Skip to after discharge~
We were at the cemetery. I still couldn't believe he was dead, I couldn't and I wouldn't. However soon Millianna came to a stop, and I looked at the headstone that read,
'here lies Rogue Cheney
A friend a son and a savior'

After seeing that I crumbled, I couldn't stop the tears that had been threatening to come out since I woke up.

I also couldn't help screaming, "ROGUE! YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? COULDN'T YOU TELL THAT I-" I started choking on my tears. Then I finish what I was saying in a whisper, "I love you, why did you leave me Rogue?"
A/N: Okay so before you guys murder me in my sleep for this just wait for the next chapter, I love Rogue and tbh I would kill a writer if he/she did this (jk murder is bad). Anyways I will try to edit again soon. And I was wondering what you guys thought of me doing a whole FT ship thing with them being from a different planet (like the Lorien Legacies) so tell me if ya think I should or not. Thanks guys and don't worry I didn't really kill Rogue.