Chapter Seven

Ok so here's a treat for you guys! Two updates in one day! Yay! Hope you guys like it.
Random POV
I was checking through all the compartments of the train when I came to one that had two people in it.  One was a girl that was peacefully sleeping but would probably kill me if I woke her up... And a guy that looked like he had motion sickness, poor guy that's gotta suck.

I decided to alert him of the fact that we had stopped and they had to get off, when the girl started crying in her sleep.

The boy bolted up and looked at her, then me, then back at her.

Oh crap what if he thinks I made her-
"Did you make Kagura cry?" He asked in a menacing way with a dark aura around him.

"No sir, I just came to check the compartments and was about to wake you up..." I responded.

"Fine I believe you, you can leave now," he said looking me straight in the eyes as if challenging me to stay.

"Yes of course, but you both have to be off the train within ten minutes, or you are both riding this train two more times," I stated then left.

Rogue POV
"I love you, why did you leave me Rogue?" Kagura whispered in her sleep.

I walk over to her, glad the guy from earlier left, and said, "Hey Kagura it's time to get up, we're at the train station."

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw me. She immediately started crying again saying "Thank God. It was just a dream."

"Kagura we have to go, are you okay?" I ask.

"I am now," she replied, getting up and taking her stuff out with her. She turned back and looked at me asking, "Well are you coming or not Rogue?"

"Yeah I'm coming," I replied.

~Time Skip~

Kagura's POV
We had just gotten the details of the mission and it turns out all we had to do was defeat a monster that was terrorizing the people at the beach. So we were off to the beach after changing into bathing suits of course.

(Matching bottoms for Kagura and Rogue's have a red outline thing then the rest is black)"Hey, um, Kagura

"Hey, um, Kagura... I was wondering if what you said while you were sleeping was true?" Rogue asked, blushing but trying to hide it with his hair.

"What did I say when I was sleeping that is on your mind?" I asked.

"You said 'I love you, why did you leave me Rogue', and I was just wondering if it was true that you l-loved m-me?" He asked, both of our faces putting Erza-nii's hair to shame as a red color.

"W-well I g-guess that it is but I only said that because you were d-d-dead in my dream," I stuttered.

He stopped walking and after a while I did too, "R-Rogue are you okay?" I asked concerned that he hated me and would bail on the mission.

"Yeah I just- I'm really glad you told me, but upset too..." He responded.

"Why?" I asked, more than slightly confused.

"Well, because I didn't have the nerve to confess my feelings towards you first..." he said, slowly becoming quieter and quieter.

"Wait, you like me too?" I asked shocked with my eyes wide.

"Yeah I've liked you since the Grand Magic Games. So Kagura once we are done with this job, would y-you like to go on a d-date with me?" Rogue asked.

"Why Mr. Cheney I can think of nothing better," I respond, smiling for the first time in years and letting someone in.

I just hope I won't lose him too, would you look at me Oniisan? I'm finally opening up to someone. I hope I won't regret this later and hope that you approve. I miss you all the time Simon-kun.