Joined Job

A few weeks after Frosch got lost
Kagura's POV
What Sting had said still rang in my head, I still don't understand why I cried.
*Flashback*
I accidentally ran into someone saying, "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going," not realizing who I had run into or that I was crying.

"Kagura, please don't give up on Rogue.  It might seem that he doesn't care because of what he says, but he tries to act tough and he pushes people away, at least he pushes girls that he's serious about away.  So don't lose hope, and try your luck with him," Sting said.

"I would try my luck as you call it but 'I haven't relied on luck since I was born.  Everything has come about through the choices I've made'," I said.  (Quick A/N.  Quote from Kagura's battle at the GMG after she beat Yukino, I did not come up with it, Mashima Hiro did)

"Okay, but Kagura don't give up on him.  He might be inexperienced but any girl would be lucky to have him.  I have a feeling that he wants you, so please don't push him away and hurt him.  He's my best friend," Sting said.

"I'll try my best Sting, but if he hurts me I make no promises," I replied calmly.
*flashback end*
It's amazing how much Sting cares I always personally thought that his ego was to high to care about anyone else.

Anyways, it's been a few weeks since I last saw any of the Sabertooth members, I was some what avoiding them, however if Sting were to ask I would tell him that I had a lot of requests to do.  That is true, but the clients said that there was no real rush.
Right now I'm on my way to an S-Class job where I will be joined by another wizard from a different guild.
I find this a little strange that two wizards from different guilds would be requested, but I decide to just go with it and see who will be on the job with me.
I was told that whoever it was would meet me at the train station, and that's where I'm heading now.
I got there and couldn't believe my eyes, I saw...
.
.
.
.
.
Erza and team Natsu getting off the train to return to their guild.

"Hello oni- I mean Erza, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm well Kagura," she said grinning at my mistake, "are you on your way to a job?" Erza asked.

"Yeah I'm just waiting for the other person that was requested to get here," I responded.

"Well you don't have to wait I'm here, it's nice to see you again Kagura," I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and I saw Rogue standing there.

"You're the other person that was requested?" I asked.

He just nodded.

"Well I have to go now, have fun and be safe on your mission Kagura.  You too Rogue," Erza said smiling while walking away.

"Well let's get this over with," Rogue said looking at the train and turning green.

'Oh brother, this is going to be the longest mission ever,' I thought.

A/N hey guys sorry I didn't update faster I was sick then had a lot of homework then had a banquet to go to.  Plus I had writers' block.  So anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to write the next one faster. Thanks guys! :)